• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Giovanni Savarese

JackBaston

First Team Player
Reaction score
Former player managing Portland Timbers being mentioned around some news outlets and has appeared on the bookies list now at 25/1

I’m guessing if the yanks interfere then he’ll be the guy.

JackBaston said:
Swansea93 said:
I’m guessing if the yanks interfere then he’ll be the guy.

Thats exactly my thoughts

Hopefully Winter gets Martin or Morris sorted before they lose patience, but to be fair if he’s told what the budgets and limitations are then what more can he do.

Over the course of 90 minutes, Savarese will introduce a series of looks to find the right formula to dissect an opponent. In short: he is not married to a single look.

His teams consistently feature a disciplined defensive core that is supplemented by a rapidly interchanging attack. He offers freedom and creative space to his front four attackers and preaches a ground-based offense, with quick touches on the ball and an emphasis on two-way play.

Savarese defers to a handful of formations. The 4-2-3-1 has featured prominently throughout his career. He also tinkered with a 4-1-4-1 and other modified 4-3-3 formations.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back