• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gladiator

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Watching it here for the umpteenth time and its still a fantastic film, Russel Crowe is brilliant in it. I just love it fantastic story excellent cast and such a fantastic watch.

Sequel coming soon
I know, I've seen the fliers for it, it won't be the same though, the original will always be the best, very few sequels better the original, Rocky 2 is the only one that springs to mind, for me anyway. (y)

I know, I've seen the fliers for it, it won't be the same though, the original will always be the best, very few sequels better the original, Rocky 2 is the only one that springs to mind, for me anyway. (y)
Rocky III is the king of them.

Anyway Carry on Cowboy is on now on ITV3 :ROFLMAO:

Starmer and his mates would make a good Carry On film :ROFLMAO:

The Codfather is better, never really watched the Godfather its never really appealed to me.
You don’t know what you’re missing. Two of the best films ever made. And the third is excellent too, if not on the same level as the first two.

Terminator 2, Toy Story 2, Empire strikes back, Star Trek Wrath of Khan all better

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back