• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glammy County Championship

TheLoneRanger said:
Glam. 588/7

Lead by 230 runs.

Pujara hasn't been on the field all morning so he won't be allowed to bat until lower down the order, big help that...

Swanjaxs said:
Pujara hasn't been on the field all morning so he won't be allowed to bat until lower down the order, big help that...

They’ll knock 300 off easy against Glamorgan’s popgun bowling “attack”.

exiledclaseboy said:
They’ll knock 300 off easy against Glamorgan’s popgun bowling “attack”.

How the fook James Harris is anywhere near a country bowling attack is incredible, he took four wickets in the first innings against Worcester bowling pies!
He clearly doesn't know where his next ball is going to land (usually a long hop down leg)

Yes, I watched some of that match and assumed he was a part-time bowler.

Glamorgan strangling the life outa this, should have declared with a 275 lead and gone for it

I don't understand their thinking here.

Presumably they didn't see even the slightest prospect of a win so opted to give their bowlers a breather(?).

Zain-ul-Hassan made his first class debut for Glam in this match as an opening bat.

It looks like they're doing an "Andrew Salter" on him 😂

He's previously batted at No 9 for Worcs 2nd X1, and No 7 or lower for Glam 2nd X1.

737 all out. A few quick wickets and they’ll be toast. 😉

Squarebear said:
I don't understand their thinking here.

Presumably they didn't see even the slightest prospect of a win so opted to give their bowlers a breather(?).

Shocking from Maynard and Cook! Should have given Sussex 275 to chase off 55 overs and backed Neser and TVDG, total shithousery...

Point of order about T20 for our experts. It says if tied in final table it will be runs difference. Does that make sense? If you bat second you stop when you pass the oppo total. Bat first and bowl the oppo out and you get a bigger difference. Must be missing something or misunderstanding.

monmouth said:
Point of order about T20 for our experts. It says if tied in final table it will be runs difference. Does that make sense? If you bat second you stop when you pass the oppo total. Bat first and bowl the oppo out and you get a bigger difference. Must be missing something or misunderstanding.

Net run rate. I assume.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back