• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glammy County Championship

This could be a close game. Not.
Derby 308/2 at close of play.
🫣 where’s storm Agnes when you need it?

Once they left St Helens and became Cardiff based on the back of One promised T20 knock about International , that was it for me , WAG chucked in 6 million quid to bail them out , any progress by the playing squad on that cash input , does not look like .

Could not keep Hogan , who once loved Glamorgan , playing now for Kent , Lloyd sees Derbyshire as a better County .

Maynard , Morris albiet great stalwarts of the County are getting out asap for whatever reasons .will Labuschange return now .

Take me back when things were simple , sitting on the concrete steps , sneaked into the Members Enclosure watching the great Sir Clive Lloyd chatting to the crowd before play on their wooden benches , then hammering our bowlers everywhere .

I’ve penned many a letter containing my thoughts on the subject of St Helens to both club and council. Received excellent replies from the club, a great deal of waffle, nonsense and gobshite from the council.

Anyway I digress, I wish to echo the thoughts of many who recall the halcyon days of a quality Glamorgan team doing battle on the mumbles road. Incredulous that I’m day tripping to the gnoll to seek my fix of first class cricket, despite its popularity, I just can’t believe we’ve let the famous St Helens go down the swanny.

Anyway I’ve digressed further. This season has been disappointing and it seems is the final nail in the coffin for some at the club. I think it might be for the best as a change is needed. Playing wise we need a good quality spinner and probably 2 quicks. Harris has underwhelmed this season and podmore more so. Hope we can retain marnus and neser too otherwise a very busy winter for Wallace

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back