• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Global warming, is it a thing now...

Niigata Jack said:
It was probably Lidl's Bucks Fizz not Prosecco Jaxxs ain't that posh like the rest of us mun :lol:

It was Babycham actually :lol:

Red Admiral, one of Britain's most common butterflies can live up to 10 months but usually the winter does for them before that.

J_B said:
Red Admiral, one of Britain's most common butterflies can live up to 10 months but usually the winter does for them before that.

I notice the use of 'can' as in can live up to ten months , but it would also be correct to say they can live for only ten days. they're life expectancy is the worst I have ever seen, I just said to the missis ferking hell come butterfly season, if one gets born, it will be dead before I finish this can of beer,

jack123 said:
Oh, i mean a google told me that, about the life expectancy
, obviously no offence to your missis like, but er is there any point naming them, I would imagine getting a new butterfly, oooo he's born, he's born a new butterfly, yipeee yippeeee HOORAH, oh he's dead, what was it's name again?

I'm only joking mind ;) :D

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back