• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glory Nzingo

T8AD365

First Team Player
Reaction score
Has scored a 14 minute hat trick for the U21s this afternoon, making it 8 goals in his last 5 games at that level. He'll be 20 in November, I'd like to see him get a decent loan or given a chance in the first team to see what he can do.
Both him and Josh Thomas are natural goal scorers at reserve team level, we need to see if they can translate that to senior football

Probably isn't good enough "in transition" or defensively.

That's the usual reasoning why youth doesn't get a chance in leagues like ours these days and instead why we are looking at Gordon from Liverpool. Because he is more rounded...

Probably isn't good enough "in transition" or defensively.

That's the usual reasoning why youth doesn't get a chance in leagues like ours these days and instead why we are looking at Gordon from Liverpool. Because he is more rounded...
If that's the case then surely it's a coaching issue? The reserve team should be coached and play the same style of football (lol) as the first team, meaning the step up is as smooth as possible. Otherwise we're developing young players for other clubs instead of blooding our own youngsters

Started really well last year after arriving but had an injury that cost him most of the season, which is why he's not had a chance to progress yet. Really high quality signing for the u21s but I guess if he was any good he'd be playing at a proper club.

I remember Josh Thomas scoring goals for fun in pre-season last year and I think that played a role in him getting a loan deal with Port Vale. Hopefully it'll be a similar situation with Nzingo.

I remember Josh Thomas scoring goals for fun in pre-season last year and I think that played a role in him getting a loan deal with Port Vale. Hopefully it'll be a similar situation with Nzingo.
Yes, I was disappointed he only managed 3 goals in 15 games for Port Vale (although quite a few of those appearances were as a sub).
Surprising to see Thomas will be 22 next month, he really needs to be breaking into the first team squad this season otherwise it's probably not going to work out for him here

Yes, I was disappointed he only managed 3 goals in 15 games for Port Vale (although quite a few of those appearances were as a sub).
Surprising to see Thomas will be 22 next month, he really needs to be breaking into the first team squad this season otherwise it's probably not going to work out for him here
Josh was in a car accident soon after he first went on loan which cost him a couple of years. Some of our best products were 21/22 before they made their breakthroughs for us at this level.

Attacking midfield is definitely a problem position for us at the moment.

Seems to know where the goal is, wouldn't be surprised to see him get exposure to first team training and/or subs bench appearances this season, especially if he had formed a strong working partnership in the u21s with Parker, Govea and Thomas which could hopefully translate into first team performances.

Josh was in a car accident soon after he first went on loan which cost him a couple of years. Some of our best products were 21/22 before they made their breakthroughs for us at this level.
Ah yeah I forgot about the car accident. Problem is if he doesn't make it this season then he's 23 next season and not playing first team football by that stage will be detrimental to his development

I recall reading a fair bit of praise for Josh from the Port Vale fans.

I recall reading a fair bit of praise for Josh from the Port Vale fans.
He always seems to put the effort in, if nothing else.
With only Vipotnik as an out and out striker there should be plenty of opportunities for him this season

And the song, to the tune of Glory Glory Halleluja . . . . . . . . . . . . and the last line something like "and he scores one, two, three"

Where's Ben Lloyd disappeared to?

Didn't seem to travel with first team to Austria and not featuring for the U21's either.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back