• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gogglebox

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Aye i know some will hate it, but it's my guilty pleasure...

Caused a big storm on Twitter last night with the racists, all because all the people on it were black, mixed race and ethnic minorities.

Anyone who says racism isn't a problem a this country is part of the problem.

You've only got to look at other forums last week, where some were suggesting the racism directed at Sterling was because he celebrated scoring in front of their fans. It was his own fault :roll:

At times the non-celebrity version can be very humourous.
I do think though they are told to overreact but unfortunately many seem to be dying off.

I have heard the participants get free food.........😉

dickythorpe said:
At times the non-celebrity version can be very humourous.
I do think though they are told to overreact but unfortunately many seem to be dying off.

I have heard the participants get free food.........😉

They get 1k a month.

Neath_Jack said:
You've only got to look at other forums last week, where some were suggesting the racism directed at Sterling was because he celebrated scoring in front of their fans. It was his own fault :roll:

The thing is, it was his fault, if a white player had celebrated in front of the home fans in a game and had a few drinks chucked over him, everyone would say serves him right, yet Sterling does it and it's all about racism grow up.

jack123 said:
Neath_Jack said:

The thing is, it was his fault, if a white player had celebrated in front of the home fans in a game and had a few drinks chucked over him, everyone would say serves him right, yet Sterling does it and it's all about racism grow up.

Time to log off mate before you have to spend Sunday morning editing again.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

Yes better go, although I had to say that..

The editing is a thing of the past, I stand by what I say, I have said time and time again, the only reason I ever deleted many, many moons ago was because somebody abused me, and I went over the top replying back to them.

Just remember ecb, nothing will be deleted, NOTHING!!

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

The editing is a thing of the past, I stand by what I say, I have said time and time again, the only reason I ever deleted many, many moons ago was because somebody abused me, and I went over the top replying back to them.

Racist.

jack123 said:
Neath_Jack said:

I rest my case.

Neath_Jack said:
jack123 said:

I rest my case.

You can rest your case all you like, anyone with a tiny matter of using a brain, can see what Sterling did, celebrated in front of the home fans, and he got got pelted with a few empty drinks containers, That is it.. Perhaps it would make you feel better if they had clapped as he run towards the home team fans?

Darran said:
jack123 said:

Racist.

Really? Carry on with comments like that, and I will get my legal team on you.

jack123 said:
Neath_Jack said:
I rest my case.

You can rest your case all you like, anyone with a tiny matter of using a brain, can see what Sterling did, celebrated in front of the home fans, and he got got pelted with a few empty drinks containers, That is it.. Perhaps it would make you feel better if they had clapped as he run towards the away team fans?

He got racist abuse which you regard as his own fault.

That’s not a good place you’re in.

J_B said:
jack123 said:
You can rest your case all you like, anyone with a tiny matter of using a brain, can see what Sterling did, celebrated in front of the home fans, and he got got pelted with a few empty drinks containers, That is it.. Perhaps it would make you feel better if they had clapped as he run towards the away team fans?

The OP was unclear, I took it as abuse from the actual game, I had not seen twitter.

J_B said:
jack123 said:

Bit of a rush then as dinner was served, could you answer me one thing, where did he get racist abuse? Couple of drinks chucked over him or are you talking about the media amplifying the noise of monkey chants? I watched the match there was no racist abuse, the only abuse is the media stirring up shit of racism for you to swallow.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back