• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Goodbye Everyone 👋🏻

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,004
Saw bbc/itv news...scaring the fck out of everyone. Seen this squabbling a million times ffs.
Nobody will press the button.

Saw bbc/itv news...scaring the fck out of everyone. Seen this squabbling a million times ffs.
Nobody will press the button.
I wouldn't put it past Benny Yahoo to do so, if I'm honest he's gone to far he needs to be told to stop and made to listen, how I don't know, but the Yanks need to be strong and lay it all out on the line, he'll attack Iran within hours I reckon.

The West should tell Netanyahu "unless you impose a ceasefire in Gaza we will turn off the missile defence systems protecting you from Iran, Lebanon and Yemen".

He's a lunatic and has brought this on himself.

The West should tell Netanyahu "unless you impose a ceasefire in Gaza we will turn off the missile defence systems protecting you from Iran, Lebanon and Yemen".

He's a lunatic and has brought this on himself.
It needs to stop and it needs to stop TODAY it’s horrific but if Israel call a cease fire will all sides adhere to it?
There was a cease fire last October.

It needs to stop and it needs to stop TODAY it’s horrific but if Israel call a cease fire will all sides adhere to it?
There was a cease fire last October.
Not going to happen Daz. Little shit knows he's in a perfect spot. American election coming, no way are the govt going to do anything to upset the vote, and the pro-Israel lobby is huge. Iran are caught between a rock and a hard place and Lebanon and Yemen are pretty much helpless. This is his grand plan, and it makes him more popular at home and out of jail. More death and horror ahead. It's sickening, and what the hell our forces are doing there effectively helping to defend him god knows.

Other views may be more informed, but that's my take at the moment.

Not going to happen Daz. Little shit knows he's in a perfect spot. American election coming, no way are the govt going to do anything to upset the vote, and the pro-Israel lobby is huge. Iran are caught between a rock and a hard place and Lebanon and Yemen are pretty much helpless. This is his grand plan, and it makes him more popular at home and out of jail. More death and horror ahead. It's sickening, and what the hell our forces are doing there effectively helping to defend him god knows.

You could well be correct of course.

Don't know why we have got involved, its always the same though whenever the Yanks start waving their dicks, we're a tiny country and yet we can't keep our beaks out of anything, we're spending billions arming Ukraine and now we're spending more defending Israel who have brought last night onto themselves.
We'll no weapons to defend ourselves the way things are going.

God help us if the Trumpet gets in!

Don't know why have got involved, its always the same though whenever the yanks start waving their dicks, we're a tiny country and yet we can't keep our beaks out of anything, we're spending billions arming Ukraine and now we're spending more defending Israel who have brought last night onto themselves.
We'll no weapons to defend ourselves the way things are going.

God help us if the Trumpet gets in!
Oil đź‘Ť

I think there will be an unprecedented response from Benny on Oct 7 as a symbolic retaliation on the 1st anniversary of the attacks. I will spend the day in my coal bunker.

Fair play to the small unit of Irish soldiers manning a post in Lebanon. Refusing to leave after being told to do so by Benny Netty Yahoo.

Balls of steel.

Fuck Israel.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back