• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gourmet Cafe

jack_lord

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
If anyone has been there recently, how was it and do you have to book?
Any alternatives :)

Just had a look at the menu, Frogs legs, pigs intestine and squid.. £8 for the privilege an all

there are some more authentic choices on that menu for sure, but I wont be ordering off piste. Is it a good option or go for the old favourite Chinese restaurants. My daughter wants to try the Vietnam in the uplands but son won't go for that. The only reason he will go to the Chinese is because they serve ribs.

there are some more authentic choices on that menu for sure, but I wont be ordering off piste. Is it a good option or go for the old favourite Chinese restaurants. My daughter wants to try the Vietnam in the uplands but son won't go for that. The only reason he will go to the Chinese is because they serve ribs.
Menu looks decent, not tired it there myself. If you go post a review for us on here. 😉

The one in the marina is supposed to be really good.

all changed, booked Sichuan Savour. Do they have a licence for drinks

all changed, booked Sichuan Savour. Do they have a licence for drinks
Food looks really nice. I'd love to know if it's worth a visit or not. Apparently you can bring your own drink.

Food looks really nice. I'd love to know if it's worth a visit or not. Apparently you can bring your own drink.
That info would have been brilliant for tonight but we had already gone out and missus cancelled as thought there was no alcohol allowed and we ended up going to Croeso in Mumbles. That was bang average. Since seeing the above Smurph we have already looked at going to Sichuan another night. One of my wife's staff says it is really good. Will check on whether we can take in a bottle of plonk as paying £30 for a £10 bottle pi1sses me off :)

That info would have been brilliant for tonight but we had already gone out and missus cancelled as thought there was no alcohol allowed and we ended up going to Croeso in Mumbles. That was bang average. Since seeing the above Smurph we have already looked at going to Sichuan another night. One of my wife's staff says it is really good. Will check on whether we can take in a bottle of plonk as paying £30 for a £10 bottle pi1sses me off :)
My step son is the manager of Croeso 😂👍

My step son is the manager of Croeso 😂👍
The location is good, the decor was is funky and warming. The beer isn't overpriced but the food was bang average :) no complaints, just bang average. I would have gone to Steve's favourite restaurant (the Plough) as they do a good deal on a Friday but my daughter didnt want to go to there :(

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back