• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gourmet Cafe

No if your food wasn't up to scratch you have to be honest!
The Top Plough?
Yes the food in there is fantastic by all accounts, same people that run the Eagle have it (also fantastic food) ...

The Top Plough?
Yes the food in there is fantastic by all accounts, same people that run the Eagle have it (also fantastic food) ...
Eagle do a superb Sunday roast, if anyone wants to go this Sunday, it does takeaway an all

The Plough in Bishopston.(Wales number 1 gastropub) Two courses for £18 on a Friday. If anyone likes Prosecco it is £12 a bottle (my better half likes Prosecco :) ). We had food in the Eagle and it was really nice. My cousin swears by the Top Plough in LLangyfelach saying it is really good.

The Plough in Bishopston.(Wales number 1 gastropub) Two courses for £18 on a Friday. If anyone likes Prosecco it is £12 a bottle (my better half likes Prosecco :) ). We had food in the Eagle and it was really nice. My cousin swears by the Top Plough in LLangyfelach saying it is really good.
They must have toned down their prices then, I think I told you that Mrs and I called there for Lunch a while back and it was expensive and it wasn't all that either.

The Eagle's Sunday lunch is very good, but you can wait ages for the food.

The Top Plough?
Had Dads wake there it was very good, loads of food as well, my Mams at the Eagle was the same as well.

They must have toned down their prices then, I think I told you that Mrs and I called there for Lunch a while back and it was expensive and it wasn't all that either.

The Eagle's Sunday lunch is very good, but you can wait ages for the food.
They are still expensive, just do a two course offer on a Friday Steve. missus likes Prosecco so the £12 bottle makes a big difference in the bill as well.

Also, just popped in to Sichuan Savour to ask in person. They sell Chinese beer and you can take your own wine in.

We went to the Gourmet Cafe a few months ago.
It was fucking magnificent.

My beloved bride had sweet and sour sea bass. ⤵️

Attachments

• IMG_5061.jpeg
    IMG_5061.jpeg
    503.6 KB · Views: 11

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics