• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Grenadier won't be built in Bridgend after all...

Pentyrchjack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Bad news for motor manufacturing workers and the supply chain as Ineos looks like pulling out of planned new site in Bridgend.

Looks like WG has sunk a fair bit of money in the site.

I certainly won't be buying a Grenadier if it's made in 🇫🇷 (nothing against the French but it was supposed to be a British car).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-53317740

Brexit strikes again. Get used to this, the trickle is going to turn into an avalanche over the next 12 months.

Cue the Boris brown nosers - "nothing to do with it, Project Fear, blah, blah, taking back control, waffle, piffle....."

Pegojack said:
Brexit strikes again. Get used to this, the trickle is going to turn into an avalanche over the next 12 months.

Cue the Boris brown nosers - "nothing to do with it, Project Fear, blah, blah, taking back control, waffle, piffle....."

Add in the internal UK level playing field this is going to get messy. But our fault, yeah

I do not envy any kid these days looking for a career.

Quite where the world stands right now ,only certainty is that of uncertainty

Toronto_Motors said:

I think Undertaker will never go out of fashion. They must be busy as fk at the moment!

BrynCartwright said:
Toronto_Motors said:

I think Undertaker will never go out of fashion. They must be busy as fk at the moment!

Ffs Bryn

BrynCartwright said:
Toronto_Motors said:

Aye but when this is all over it'll be a grave outlook for a dead end job.

Sounds like we threw money at them with no agreements in place if the best the WG can do is “impress” their dissatisfaction “in no uncertain terms”. Sounds like that money has gone then.

Not surprising they want to be in the heart of a massive trading block

Rather than on an economic leper island that the uk will become

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Sounds like we threw money at them with no agreements in place if the best the WG can do is “impress” their dissatisfaction “in no uncertain terms”. Sounds like that money has gone then.

While the WA are fairly hopeless I'm not sure we can blame them too much on this, the Portuguese are in the same boat by the looks of it - both being shafted by Ineos

Ratcliffe is another Dyson.

Supports Brexit but won't invest in Britain.

At least the Aston Martin factory is still going

Wouldn't surprise me if merc/Daimler take full control

And Toto Wolff becomes ceo

Pegojack said:

Nothing to do with Brexit, Merc Benz factory with a quality workforce ready to go has been rumoured for ages.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back