• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Guehi - Loan

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 3,857

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Set to sign today on loan again. Good news!

Source - Ian Mitchelmore.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-star-marc-guehi-rejoin-18823173
Yes very good news in my view 😀

Great news.

I was one of his detractors of his performances earlier in the season and rightly so but after lockdown he stuffed those words down my mouth and I'm so glad.

Welcome back marc YJB.

Fireboy said:
Great news.

I was one of his detractors of his performances earlier in the season and rightly so but after lockdown he stuffed those words down my mouth and I'm so glad.

Welcome back marc YJB.

Yes we improved him as a player, and he improved us as a side towards the end of the season. Mutual benefit, that's what loans should be all about.

Fireboy said:
Great news.

Welcome back marc YJB.

There were many dissenting voices in the early days toward him however it was easy to forget how immature he was in terms of first team action, match sharpness, etc.

He certainly redeemed himself post lockdown.

Much criticised at the start.

Much improved as we went on.

Much appreciated hes back.

I'm chuffed with this, especially if we are playing with three centre halves, I worry for him in a two, but only because I think he'll struggle when ball is in the air.

Proper athlete though with pace about him. Great work by Cooper & Co again with this one in fairness.

Excellent post lockdown and will be very good next year.

With hindsight he was way off the pace when we first signed and was probably thrown in too soon, which didn't do him or us any favours.

swan65split said:
Much criticised at the start.

Much improved as we went on.

Much appreciated hes back.

This. No more needs to be said!

Good interview with him on the official site, sounds like an intelligent lad as well as a promising player

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back