• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gyokeres to Chelsea?

I am confident that Tymon will, so far it seems that the way that Williams wants to play will suit him well where he can focus more in an attacking sense and a little less on defending.
Thought he had his best game since joining against Birmingham - put in some lovely crosses which Stoke fans told us he was good at. Haven't really seen much of it from him so far this year but if we do go with wingbacks and he plays further up the pitch then hopefully we'll see more of that.

Thought he had his best game since joining against Birmingham - put in some lovely crosses which Stoke fans told us he was good at. Haven't really seen much of it from him so far this year but if we do go with wingbacks and he plays further up the pitch then hopefully we'll see more of that.
His cross for Lowe to score against 'Boro last month was a peach (y)

His cross for Lowe to score against 'Boro last month was a peach (y)
And let's not forget his ball in across the six yard box last Saturday at Birmingham that was any self respecting centre forwards dream, pity Yates shìt his pants when he saw the keeper coming.
He's growing on me is Tymon 👍

Reactions: K23
And let's not forget his ball in across the six yard box last Saturday at Birmingham that was any self respecting centre forwards dream, pity Yates shìt his pants when he saw the keeper coming.
He's growing on me is Tymon 👍
Think it's a case of putting players where they'll be most effective which is down to good management. If a player is a better left wingback than conventional leftback then you play him as a wingback but don't then expect miracles if you choose to play him as a leftback.

My biggest issue with Tymon (apart from his defending) is how often he cuts infield with the ball when he doesn't have a right foot. Tie him to a rail along the touchline and we might get some mileage out of him like we did Bidwell.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back