• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gyokeres

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
24M euros to Sporting… a year left on his desk at Coventry and a year older than Piroe.. we should be aiming high.

Swansea93 said:
24M euros to Sporting… a year left on his desk at Coventry and a year older than Piroe.. we should be aiming high.

Not seen enough of him to judge apart from his time here, when he looked like a fish out of water 99% of the time, the very few times I have seen him for Coventry he has looked better, looked fitter and stronger, but that's about it, 24million euros fuk my eyes.

I'd have Piroe over him all day everyday, personally.

Sure I read Cov had the option of extending it by a year so effectively he had 2 years left. I think if we get anything like £10m plus add one for Piroe he’s off

Nice to Michu said:
Sure I read Cov had the option of extending it by a year so effectively he had 2 years left. I think if we get anything like £10m plus add one for Piroe he’s off

Apparently his Father has said that he won't sign anything at Swansea.

Longlostjack said:
Ah well, if true that’ll knock down the price. Can’t see agent being pleased with that comment.

I think his father is his agent.

Longlostjack said:
Ah well, if true that’ll knock down the price. Can’t see agent being pleased with that comment.

He is his agent I think, and has been public about Piroe wanting a move apparently.

Ringwood Jack said:
Hope this doesn't drag out to the last day of the transfer window

There’s a good chance it’ll drag on. If we were genuinely interested in Simms, not having resolved Piroe’s situation won’t have helped.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
There’s a good chance it’ll drag on. If we were genuinely interested in Simms, not having resolved Piroe’s situation won’t have helped.

I know nothing of Simms to be honest, only knew he existed when it was rumoured that we may have been interested.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back