• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Happy Heatwave Troops ...

Pegojack said:
Heatwave? You don't know what heat is, you soft feckers.......😎

It’s not our fault all our houses are built like cardigans.

Pegojack said:

Spain's built for it though, mun! London's feckin horrible at 25C!

I was down Port Eynon's fantastic Ship Inn about lunchtime on Wednesday y....2 pints and that was me done......I think you have to think long and hard about going on a session in these temperatures.
Went for an ice cream and enjoyed taking it all in.

Anyone tried the Smugglers restaurant there?

Pegojack said:

Spain is 2nd best to SA1 this weekend Pego!
.Riviera Landore kid 😎

Post up your pictures of Pints/wine/ bottles of gin/ or just good old glaw! ( god's champagne )

Have a fantastic weekend and stay hyderabad troops ❤️

Swanjaxs said:
Stay hydrated, stay safe YJB'S ❤️

20220715_160239.jpg

That's gone and fuked it Jaxx we'll have Prosser all over this thread now like gravy over a Sunday fecking dinner. :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Post up your pictures of Pints/wine/ bottles of gin/ or just good old glaw! ( god's champagne )

My Phillips Perfect Draught Machine turned up today with a 6L keg of Tiny Rebels Cali Pale Ale, it's been on about 45 mins now and temperature is still around 19 degrees with the machine pulsing every few seconds, just checked it all and its fine but its still pulsing, looked on YouTube and pulsing noise is machine pressuring the keg apparently, annoying fecking noise though.

Swanjaxs said:

What a nice young man you are fair doos.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back