• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Happy Heatwave Troops ...

TheLoneRanger said:
Screenshot_20220613-221258~2.png
Swanjaxs said:
Post up your pictures of Pints/wine/ bottles of gin/ or just good old glaw! ( god's champagne )

Have a fantastic weekend and stay hyderabad troops ❤️

I'm keeping well hydrated. 🍺❤️

Looks like she had a quick slurp of one of them on the way back to you :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Pegojack said:
Heatwave? You don't know what heat is, you soft feckers.......😎

Spain is 2nd best to SA1 this weekend Pego!
.Riviera Landore kid 😎

What sort of temperatures have you got there, then, matey? Here in Pego, we're one of the cooler areas of the east coast. It's been remarkably stable here for a couple of weeks and forecast to be unchanged for a couple of weeks more. Daytime it's 35-37°C, not a cloud in the sky, and dropping to 20-22°C at night. Inland, at some of the notorious hotspots like Sevilla and Cordoba, it's getting up to 45°C. I'm not moving far from the pool or the fridge 🏊🍻

Pegojack said:
Swanjaxs said:
.Riviera Landore kid 😎

What sort of temperatures have you got there, then, matey? Here in Pego, we're one of the cooler areas of the east coast. It's been remarkably stable here for a couple of weeks and forecast to be unchanged for a couple of weeks more. Daytime it's 35-37°C, not a cloud in the sky, and dropping to 20-22°C at night. Inland, at some of the notorious hotspots like Sevilla and Cordoba, it's getting up to 45°C. I'm not moving far from the pool or the fridge 🏊🍻

It's 57°c in Tycoch at the moment mate, I spent last night in the garden in a pair of speedos and a bucket hat 👍🌞

Swanjaxs said:
Pegojack said:
What sort of temperatures have you got there, then, matey? Here in Pego, we're one of the cooler areas of the east coast. It's been remarkably stable here for a couple of weeks and forecast to be unchanged for a couple of weeks more. Daytime it's 35-37°C, not a cloud in the sky, and dropping to 20-22°C at night. Inland, at some of the notorious hotspots li byke Sevilla and Cordoba, it's getting up to 45°C. I'm not moving far from the pool or the fridge 🏊🍻

It's 57°c in Tycoch at the moment mate, I spent last night in the garden in a pair of speedos and a bucket hat 👍🌞

57°C in Tycoch, eh? That's a turn up for the books.

I’m down in Carcassonne today following Le Tour and it’s 40 degrees C today. Hot enough when sat around having a pint, those guys doing 160km on a bike are something else.

Pegojack said:
Swanjaxs said:
.Riviera Landore kid 😎

In June 19, I was having a week in Extremadura and it got up to 38 for a couple of days and I was really struggling with it but it was forecast to go up to 42 for the next couple of days so I phoned Easyjet and brought my return flight forward a couple of days and went home on an evening flight the next day but I spent all the next day high up in the Gredos mountains which was really nice and about 10 degrees cooler before driving to Madrid for my flight with the AC on full blast all the way. Having no coastline, Extremadura is known to get extremely hot on occasion so a bit stupid of me to go there in June really but I went there in June the previous year and it was very much cooler. Went there again in April this year and it was lovely so I learned my lesson 😊👍

exiledclaseboy said:
My back garden thermometer is showing 35 degrees at the moment.

A more comfortable 27 here in Somerset atm and I'm sitting under a parasol with a can of ice cold cider. The lawns can wait. In fact, they can feck off altogether when it's like this. :lol: :lol: :lol:

karnataka said:
exiledclaseboy said:
My back garden thermometer is showing 35 degrees at the moment.

A more comfortable 27 here in Somerset atm and I'm sitting under a parasol with a can of ice cold cider. The lawns can wait. In fact, they can feck off altogether when it's like this. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did mine Tuesday knowing how hot it was gonna be this weekend. The daisies can have their way till next weekend now.

Niigata Jack said:
Swanjaxs said:
Post up your pictures of Pints/wine/ bottles of gin/ or just good old glaw! ( god's champagne )

Have a fantastic weekend and stay hyderabad troops ❤️

My Phillips Perfect Draught Machine turned up today with a 6L keg of Tiny Rebels Cali Pale Ale, it's been on about 45 mins now and temperature is still around 19 degrees with the machine pulsing every few seconds, just checked it all and its fine but its still pulsing, looked on YouTube and pulsing noise is machine pressuring the keg apparently, annoying fecking noise though.

If it's doing it every few seconds you've got a problem. The pump may not be clipped in properly, or there may be a hole at the top of the keg. Try unclipping the pump, and swapping which way round you clip onto the keg.

Uxy said:
Niigata Jack said:
My Phillips Perfect Draught Machine turned up today with a 6L keg of Tiny Rebels Cali Pale Ale, it's been on about 45 mins now and temperature is still around 19 degrees with the machine pulsing every few seconds, just checked it all and its fine but its still pulsing, looked on YouTube and pulsing noise is machine pressuring the keg apparently, annoying fecking noise though.

If it's doing it every few seconds you've got a problem. The pump may not be clipped in properly, or there may be a hole at the top of the keg. Try unclipping the pump, and swapping which way round you clip onto the keg.

Drink it straight from the keg :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back