• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Happy New Year Planet Swans

MrSwerve

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Well it's been a year that we'll never forget, that's for sure. I wish you all the health and happiness for 2021, let's hope that we have some semblance of normality return soon.

I hope that you all enjoy your evening, despite being locked in for it (to be honest I stopped going out for NYE many years ago so it's no difference to me!).

Here's to 2021. :cool:

https://twitter.com/airnewsalerts/status/1344605264402518017

All the very best for 2021.

I'm sure we'll be out and about more.🤞

Import Stella on my Draughtmaster machine. 5% it is.
I'm hearing that in the UK Stella will go to 440ml cans and drop to 4.6%

MrSwerve said:
What are people drinking this eve?

Copious amounts of Staropramen, a bottle or two of Calvet Sauvignon Blanc, and almost certainly a plethora of flaming Sambucas come the small hours. Dry January will be over by about 00:04.

Cooperman said:
Copious amounts of Staropramen, a bottle or two of Calvet Sauvignon Blanc, and almost certainly a plethora of flaming Sambucas come the small hours. Dry January will be over by about 00:04.

And Happy New Year to one and all. Make it a good one.

Sounds lovely guys. I’ve gone for a very apt evening of Corona followed by champagne after a curry.

I’ve just cracked open a bottle of red, recommended here on Planet Swans, a Trapiche Malbec, very nice it is too.
Happy and a healthy new year everyone.

Lifelong said:
I’ve just cracked open a bottle of red, recommended here on Planet Swans, a Trapiche Malbec, very nice it is too.
Happy and a healthy new year everyone.

That’s a smashing bottle. If you ever see it on offer then clear the shelf, have seen it as low as £6.

A very happy New Year to all Planet Swans readers and contributors. Let’s hope we can all meet here a year from now and look back and say that 2021 has been so much better than this last year. Good health to everyone, get vaccinated and let’s get promoted back to the Prem and back into the Liberty to support the reason we’re all on here, the Super Swans.

🥳🍺🍻🥂🍹🍾🍷⚽

Here's wishing all at Planet Swans (members and non members) wherever you maybe. A happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.Take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
All the very best to all YJB's
J2J.👍

Happy new year Jack Army.

I can't wait until I feel a little prick in 2021.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back