• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Happy New Year Planet Swans

Belated new year wishes to all.......except all the 2 hats who wanted brexit and got it, fukin own the shit storm thats coming, lets be fair 2020/2021 only a days difference nothing changes yet.

On the upside we drank a shedload of chilled white, cracked open a bottle of fizz at about 00:01 then head banged for hours to some good old rock

We also watched the Ozzy docu that was on bbc2, superb stuff

lets hope we're all in the lib rocking it sooner rather than later............

Happy new year to Swans Fans everywhere.

Let's hope '21 brings widespread vaccinations, promotion, the end of lockdowns and the end of travel restrictions for starters. 👍👍👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏🙏😁😁😁😁😁🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️

Professor said:
airedale said:
Naked wines Christian Patat Appassimento, then Californian Horsey Cab Sav.

Got a magnum of that. Had a glass of Aussie Marsanne and very nice Californian Chardonnay. A couple of OK Pinot Noir. Now having a Woodford Reserve.

Happy New Year All. Let’s hope for good times ahead

Magnum of what? Which Californian Chardy Prof? My Mrs loves the Dark Horse Chardonnay.

airedale said:
Professor said:
Got a magnum of that. Had a glass of Aussie Marsanne and very nice Californian Chardonnay. A couple of OK Pinot Noir. Now having a Woodford Reserve.

Happy New Year All. Let’s hope for good times ahead

Magnum of what? Which Californian Chardy Prof? My Mrs loves the Dark Horse Chardonnay.

The Patat wine from Naked. The Chardonnay was the fancy one from Aldi for the Christmas range-bottle already in recycling sorry. Dark Horse is a good range and I like the Chardonnay a lot. Bread and Butter from Majestic is worth trying if she like Dark Horse, a bit more expensive but a good notch up in quality.

Professor said:
airedale said:

The Patat wine from Naked. The Chardonnay was the fancy one from Aldi for the Christmas range-bottle already in recycling sorry. Dark Horse is a good range and I like the Chardonnay a lot. Bread and Butter from Majestic is worth trying if she like Dark Horse, a bit more expensive but a good notch up in quality.

Righto, ta, we’ll give that a go.

airedale said:
Professor said:

Righto, ta, we’ll give that a go.

The Aldi wine was called Metz Road

This thread bumped up on bottom of my page from nearly a year ago, what happened to the Monty fellow ? All other names seem to still be around.

WalterBoyd said:
This thread bumped up on bottom of my page from nearly a year ago, what happened to the Monty fellow ? All other names seem to still be around.

He got banned because he’s a complete and utter wankstain.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back