• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Happy New Year Planet Swans

I hope everybody on the lovely new happy smiley Planet Swans has a fantastic 2021, the Swans get promoted, Debenhams remains in the Quadrant, Donald Trump finally admits he lost, and Jair Bolsonaro implodes at the speed of light. Xxxx

dickythorpe said:
Import Stella on my Draughtmaster machine. 5% it is.
I'm hearing that in the UK Stella will go to 440ml cans and drop to 4.6%

Already happened... :sob:

Cooperman said:
Cooperman said:
Copious amounts of Staropramen, a bottle or two of Calvet Sauvignon Blanc, and almost certainly a plethora of flaming Sambucas come the small hours. Dry January will be over by about 00:04.

And Happy New Year to one and all. Make it a good one.

:D

Cooperman said:
MrSwerve said:
What are people drinking this eve?

Copious amounts of Staropramen, a bottle or two of Calvet Sauvignon Blanc, and almost certainly a plethora of flaming Sambucas come the small hours. Dry January will be over by about 00:04.

Meant to laugh at this one... :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen:

Currently on the San Miguel. Still have Peroni, a bottle of Rasteux, a botle of Smirnoff and about a third of a bottle of Appletons Signature rum and a bottle of ruby port.

I'm athiest...but pray for me. :rofl: :innocent:

airedale said:
MrSwerve said:
What are people drinking this eve?

Naked wines Christian Patat Appassimento, then Californian Horsey Cab Sav.

Got a magnum of that. Had a glass of Aussie Marsanne and very nice Californian Chardonnay. A couple of OK Pinot Noir. Now having a Woodford Reserve.

Happy New Year All. Let’s hope for good times ahead

DJack said:
Currently on the San Miguel. Still have Peroni, a bottle of Rasteux, a botle of Smirnoff and about a third of a bottle of Appletons Signature rum and a bottle of ruby port.

I'm athiest...but pray for me. :rofl: :innocent:

I'm praying my friend 🙏

Hope all YJBs are having a drink for me as I'm at work.

Let's hope next year is a tad better than the outgoing one

The London drone show - let that serve as a tremendous lead in to what is hopefully a year of change. Fantastic viewing if only for ten minutes.

Right, off to consume an alcoholic beverage that puts 2020 to bed.

HNY folks.

Cooperman said:
The London drone show - let that serve as a tremendous lead in to what is hopefully a year of change. Fantastic viewing if only for ten minutes.

Right, off to consume an alcoholic beverage that puts 2020 to bed.

HNY folks.

I've never felt as sad as I did tonight. Good riddance to 2020.

Have a great (remaining) night Coops... and every other human with a heart out there.

MrSwerve said:
Champers open now. May regret in the morning. :)

We want to know what you are drinking not where you are going :shock: ...

Enjoy!

Happy New Year to everyone - may 2021 bring you everything you desire

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back