• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Harassment of women at football matches.

Disturbing to read all that.
Some guys are just idiots in a "pack mentality" and feel free to abuse others.

I'll say this mind it's not just football fans that are guilty of abusing women.
I've seen rugby fans on trains behaving awfully plus at cricket matches at Swansea and Cardiff.

exiledclaseboy said:
I don’t agree with that. The demographics at football matches say otherwise.

But you can probably compare it to any environment where you get a mass grouping of blokes. I’ve seen it in stag do’s, nights out, certain gigs and as Dicky says, at the cricket and at the rugby. Perhaps the way it happens is slightly different but the effect is the same.

Essentially I think it breeds in any toxic masculine environment as it is very difficult for men to speak out against a lot of it and I can see why a lot also feel pressured to join in.

I was a victim myself. Several years ago, I loved going to football matches during my free time, but each time, a man felt the need to comment rudely about the women that came to watch the game. If you think that stopped there, you're wrong. I was pretty active on social media; some of them found me there and started to harass me, writing rude comments and even messages. After I searched how to deal with blackmail, I found this platform that helped me. I wrote a complaint, and they were severely punished. From that moment on, I understood men are meaner than women in all possible ways.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back