• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Hello nice people...

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
...finally on October 3 my chance will come to run the London Marathon in aid of the British Heart Foundation almost 18 months after the original date

If any of you have a few pennies to spend in your bank accounts then all donations towards the great cause are gratefully accepted

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/phil-sumbler1?fbclid=IwAR1u4HDywkQEjZEA_D2HNWW8OiTzFs8-ilSOOymP6hVNWqkWx3DolNMEcxY

TIA as the kids say! :lol:

PSumbler said:
...finally on October 3 my chance will come to run the London Marathon in aid of the British Heart Foundation almost 18 months after the original date

If any of you have a few pennies to spend in your bank accounts then all donations towards the great cause are gratefully accepted

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/phil-sumbler1?fbclid=IwAR1u4HDywkQEjZEA_D2HNWW8OiTzFs8-ilSOOymP6hVNWqkWx3DolNMEcxY

Are you running in fancy dress again this year :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
PSumbler said:

Are you running in fancy dress again this year :lol:

🤣

swan65split said:
Have you run it before Phil?

Not London - done Snowdonia marathon twice and Long Course Weekend marathon once.

Thank you so much everyone - your support is massively appreciated not just by me but the BHF as well.

PSumbler said:
swan65split said:
Have you run it before Phil?

Not London - done Snowdonia marathon twice and Long Course Weekend marathon once.

if youve done Snowdon then Londons a piece of cake, as long as youve done the training. :lol:

Hopefully the atmosphere /crowds will be gr8

Envious you’ve managed to get into the Snowdonia Marathon. I’ve never managed to get in. Anyway London is great, crowds different class. Enjoy.

Donated 👍

Marchamjack said:
Envious you’ve managed to get into the Snowdonia Marathon. I’ve never managed to get in. Anyway London is great, crowds different class. Enjoy.

Donated 👍

First one was just a very early start and heavy use of the refresh button :lol:

Second one was ballot selection as will be the third (I had a place last year that is now rolled into 2022)

After 3, it's like the World Cup, I own the marathon then! Great day, great event and there cannot be a better marathon in this country.

Thank you for the donation :)

swan65split said:
PSumbler said:

if youve done Snowdon then Londons a piece of cake, as long as youve done the training. :lol:

That's my real hope, you need the crowds. Did the GNR a couple of years back and that was electric, London will hopefully be better

PSumbler said:
swan65split said:

That's my real hope, you need the crowds. Did the GNR a couple of years back and that was electric, London will hopefully be better

In my day. :roll: I did London Cardiffx2 and Dublin, Both London and Dublin were fantastic crowd/atmosphere wise . tip though is take water from early on as it will really help, if possible carry a bottle on you .

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back