• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Hi There

Lamb jalfrezi is a thing of beauty.
When lamb is involved, I question whether it's lamb or cat like, it's up there with the jelly chicken you eat from some Chinese takeaway (I still eat it and don't give a f*ck mind, but it does cross my mind).. and Coops is correct, minted lamb is a Welsh staple

Oh and I've never come across lamb tikka, only chicken.
My order of preference is tandoori chicken, chicken tikka, lamb tikka. I find the lamb tikka a little hit and miss. Might encourage a fellow diner to have a lamb jalfrezi one day so that I can have a try :ROFLMAO:

My order of preference is tandoori chicken, chicken tikka, lamb tikka. I find the lamb tikka a little hit and miss. Might encourage a fellow diner to have a lamb jalfrezi one day so that I can have a try :ROFLMAO:
Chicken Tikka Madras with Rice and a Keema naan or Chicken Jalfrezi are always my go to these day's I've tried others, but I always revert back to either of those two, bloody lovely.

Chicken Tikka Madras with Rice and a Keema naan or Chicken Jalfrezi are always my go to these day's I've tried others, but I always revert back to either of those two, bloody lovely.
Can’t argue with that, Max.
I’ll add that a chicken shakuti, Madras hot, is also a winner. One of the few dishes on the menu with tandoori chicken content.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back