• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Home Friendly | 3pm Saturday 3rd August | vs Rio Ave l Match Thread

OK. I paid for Swans TV so I can see the match, after paying it says go to match link at top left of home page. There is no link?

How do I bring up the stream page, anyone know?

OK. I paid for Swans TV so I can see the match, after paying it says go to match link at top left of home page. There is no link?

The link will probably appear closer to kick off.

It did say on the website the stream starts about 10 mins before kickoff

OK, I'm sure in the past I could open the page though, maybe I'm misremembering

Will be interesting to see any shots of the bench to see who can recognise the trialist :D
Its almost like a mini game inside of the game
Will it be this man?
1722691851714.png

1722691919653.png
Zan the man is in the house.
Is it just me or does he look like a love child between Matt Grimes and Liam Cullen :ROFLMAO:

It's always a shambles. I'm abroad so paid my fiver to watch but I won't hold my breath. It said links will appear an hour before KO - they didn't, it also said show begins 10 min before KO - a watch live button has appeared, with a rotatating swans graphic. Make sure once you click 'watch live' that you scroll back to the top of the page as that is where your video will be playing.

It's always a shambles. I'm abroad so paid my fiver to watch but I won't hold my breath. It said links will appear an hour before KO - they didn't, it also said show begins 10 min before KO - a watch live button has appeared, with a rotatating swans graphic. Make sure once you click 'watch live' that you scroll back to the top of the page as that is where your video will be playing.

Did the rounds a few times. Stream just started.

Started about 1455 for me, so far its looking smooth and competent which doesn't sound like Swans TV

I paid but it’s still saying I need to pay 🙄

Edit - now it’s working

Whoop! We’ve got a goalie who can get it over the halfway line and a number 10 who’s happy to press. 😁

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back