• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

How good is Joey?

Fireboy said:
BanosSwan said:
Don't do yourself down, bet you can turn faster than McGuire.

As a matter of fact i showed a clean pair of heels several times at my boys RL training session😉

Where you based? I'm in Halton and pretending be a massive RL fan to everyone.

BanosSwan said:
Fireboy said:
As a matter of fact i showed a clean pair of heels several times at my boys RL training session😉

I live in chorley as a matter of fact I'm a massive widnes fan, supported them since 87 when I moved up and started playing the stupid game.

Was hard work juggling watching them and the swans but after RL went to the summer it became alot easier.

Could be one of the best n t he Premier League ... if he stays injury free.

How good is Joey?

Better than 7m good.

Tell the chancers to give their heads a wobble and come back in when they are ready to talk some sense

BanosSwan said:
Fireboy said:

Lancaster?

Fireboy said:
J_B said:
Based on what I saw yesterday he's better than anyone at Old Trafford.

I am better than any of that shower and I'm 51 and well past it.

51? From your posts I thought that you were about 35!

Rodon may be good but it's much to early to say. We've got the example of Jack Wilshere, ex-England international, today let go by West Ham at the age of 28. These things are impossible to forecast.

Not very but there's room for improvement given the right teacher

If Spurs get him for £18m they will be selling him to Utd, City or Chelsea for £60m in 3 years time

BanosSwan said:
DJack said:
Nevermind...

:laughing:

Oh ffs, if you were trying to stretch a Richard Lancaster pun in to that, then you're the rubbish one!

No mate, I've been to Lancaster on the piss and know of Halton. You told me Runcorn and I thought you poor bastard... You'll tell me it's quite nice next.

DJack said:
BanosSwan said:
Oh ffs, if you were trying to stretch a Richard Lancaster pun in to that, then you're the rubbish one!

No mate, I've been to Lancaster on the piss and know of Halton. You told me Runcorn and I thought you poor bastard... You'll tell me it's quite nice next.

Most confusing roads I've ever experienced, terrible takeaways and full of terrible accents.

Everyone's lovely though.

BanosSwan said:
DJack said:

Most confusing roads I've ever experienced, terrible takeaways and full of terrible accents.

You manage to get over the bridge to widnes at all banos?

Fireboy said:
BanosSwan said:

You manage to get over the bridge to widnes at all banos?

Went last week. It smells.

Swansea City v Norwich City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back