• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

How many grounds have you been to...

My thought was around 20, but turns out to be 48! Only Stamford Bridge, Highbury, Villa Park, Maine Road and the old Den not with the Swans.

87 for me, can I count a stadium tour of the Nou Camp ?

80 of the current 92 (thanks Forest Green and Sutton for getting relegated and replaced by two grounds I haven't been to!). Most of the ones I'm missing are the teams up north that got promoted to L2 after we were last there, Morecambe, Harrogate, Salford etc. Probably a couple of hundred in total between that, watching Wales and non-league.

I'm including Pen-y-Derren Park, Victoria Road, Jenner Park and Somerton Park in my list too 👍

60 of the current 92 for me, plus about 40 other grounds in UK. Borough Park in Workington had a warm welcome. Been to 9 of the 16 Swedish tier one league grounds, plus a long trip to Ostersund where Potter managed (they have slipped back to tier 2). I’ve seen the Swans play Bristol Rovers at Eastville (now IKEA), Twerton Park in Bath (I remember Jimmy Hill being sat in the wooden stand smoking a cigar - not sure about his connection) and the Memorial Ground. Wealdstone was an interesting trip in the FA Cup. Some random grounds like Inter Cardiff at Leckwith, TNS, FC Koln, Olympiakos, Tromso in the snow (was there when Chelsea came to town), Como (has to be most picturesque stadium in world). Plus the bizarre ones where you go to a football stadium to watch a rugby match (the old Wembley, Ricoh Arena, Loftus Rd, Adams Park Wycombe (all 3 Wasps & Swans), Reading (Richmond, London Irish & Swans), Vicarage Rd (Saracens & Swans), DW Stadium (Wigan Warriors & Swans) and San Sebastian’s Ground in San Sebastián where Biarritz play) or see a concert. Happy days and remember when you could get a pint in a proper glass.

Last edited:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back