• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Huw Edwards Live

The fact that this perverted cvnt hides behind the mental health card is sickening.

Meanwhile some guy was sentenced for two years and four months for kicking a police van. Yes, he was present at a location where the recent unrest was taking place, but he wasn’t convicted for that. Utterly bonkers.

Meanwhile some guy was sentenced for two years and four months for kicking a police van. Yes, he was present at a location where the recent unrest was taking place, but he wasn’t convicted for that. Utterly bonkers.
Absolutely disgraceful. That's the problem isn't it, the system at the moment is making examples of Just oil protesters and those involved in the riots, but please don't tell me that's any worse than the disgusting crimes committed by this scumbag of a man.

This in a nutshell.

As I said in the other thread about him, he was never going to jail for that offence. Not saying it’s right, but no chance was he or anyone else having bird for that.

And right enough the rioters got sent to jail as well, hopefully Tiny Timmy loads of names will be having a lengthy stretch as well when he comes back to these shores. Even better, remove his citizenship like they done to Begum.

6 months suspended was my guess before sentencing. All the arguments pointed towards that tariff. The paedo that previously supplied him with the images also only got 6 months suspended. A good barrister made sure that he got away with pretty much the minimum for a very serious crime.

Infuriates me these people get away so lightly, we're talking about sexual images of children.

It should be an automatic prison sentence where these nonces can be analysed over time and a medical decision reached to decide if they are a danger to society or not.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back