• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Huw Edwards

MrSwerve

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
What a broadcaster. The way that he dealt with the announcement yesterday was incredible.

Arise, Sir Huw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rkib1qCraA&t=7s

The man must be shagged.

He put a huge shift in for the PM debacle and then this landed upon him

I read yesterday that the Queen had requested for Huw Edwards to be the person to present the news of her death, not sure if that's true or not.

MrSwerve said:
I read yesterday that the Queen had requested for Huw Edwards to be the person to present the news of her death, not sure if that's true or not.

who did she pick for ITV and Channel 4?

actually did anyone see the ITV news reporter? completely caught on the hop and didn't know what to say when reporting the death

SgorioFruit said:
actually did anyone see the ITV news reporter? completely caught on the hop and didn't know what to say when reporting the death

I didn't see that, but it looks like Huw had time to pop home and pick up his funeral suit and black tie. Either that or he always takes them to work with him, just in case.

SgorioFruit said:
MrSwerve said:

who did she pick for ITV and Channel 4?

and GB news

LeonWasTheDog's said:
SgorioFruit said:

I didn't see that, but it looks like Huw had time to pop home and pick up his funeral suit and black tie. Either that or he always takes them to work with him, just in case.

They keep the clothes at the studio in preparation.

I believe or read somewhere plans are in place for events like this , pre - planned TV and media reactions are ready to be aired .

There are some excellent broadcasters out there who do not need the over the top and hysteria to relay the situation to the viewers .

Sometimes the BBC can get it right .

Compare this to the gravitas of Shepherd, Reid et al. on GMB the following morning - had this on for a few mins and was expecting Andy Peters to rock up with Edd the Duck.

MrSwerve said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

They keep the clothes at the studio in preparation.

There's a big storage cupboard with all that stuff in. It's also where they keep Nicholas Witchell.

Costello said:
Compare this to the gravitas of Shepherd, Reid et al. on GMB the following morning - had this on for a few mins and was expecting Andy Peters to rock up with Edd the Duck.

For all the grief they get from both sides of the political divide, the BBC is a fantastic broadcaster.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back