• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I bumped into Lohengrin earlier

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
He was enthusing like a teeny bopper over his new CD he was listening to in the car,Slades Greatest Hits.

That’s how far he’s fallen since all the tidy boys left fansnetwork. :lol:

I saw that CD in the pound shop

Thought it was about 99 pence overpriced

I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for Slade. Especially Radio Wall of Sound. Top shouty chorus. I like a shouty chorus.

Always like Slade. An early memory was everyone belting out ‘C’mon feel the noize’ on the climbing frame in Cimla Primary in 1973. By 1975 I was in the Rhondda and life never quite as good

Professor said:
Always like Slade. An early memory was everyone belting out ‘C’mon feel the noize’ on the climbing frame in Cimla Primary in 1973. By 1975 I was in the Rhondda and life never quite as good

On a side note did you ever have any relatives of the same name in Baglan?

Darran said:
Professor said:

Yes. My great uncle moved to Baglan in the early 60s.

He should come on over - we need a resident racist

Strangely Slades greatest ever song isn’t on their new greatest hits compilation.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g7UWNQ0pBck

Professor said:
Darran said:

My father’s wife is also from Baglan. Not spoken to him in 25 years so he could live there or his sons

Professor said:
Professor said:

My father’s wife is also from Baglan. Not spoken to him in 25 years so he could live there or his sons

There was a family of the same name living in I think St Catharine’s Road.

Darran said:
Professor said:

Not Burl,Craig and Russell was it?

Yes. My mum was very close to theirs. Even after my parents split. She was also close to my paternal grandfather- their uncle

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back