• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I had to check it wasn't April 1st 🤣

Bugger me if they are going to warn us about floods, my mobile will be going off every five minutes here in Swansea. 🥴👍

What about me , own a Nokia something , from the dark ages , but I can still text on it though .

Am I at risk of armageddon happening whist not getting the heads up in advance , damn .

Worked through the conspiracy theory of the overnight Millenium bug as we entered 2000 , every microchip and computer will crash . we are all doomed .

Better get a new phone just in case ;)

Not having all this fire and flood warning nonsense, it's obviously being put in place for when the balloon goes up.

Personally I'd rather not know that I'm about to be vaporised :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Not having all this fire and flood warning nonsense, it's obviously being put in place for when the balloon goes up.

Personally I'd rather not know that I'm about to be vaporised :lol:

One last sausage sarnie and hand shandy before Armageddon hits, noice. :D

DJack said:
One last sausage sarnie and hand shandy before Armageddon hits, noice. :D

Do it in the air fryer.

If poss do veggie too, so you can let me know before I get melted. Don't want to die wondering, and Clasie's no help.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back