• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I read on Twitter

SwanseaJack said:
agree, thought the taking the piss out of fisher every time he caught the ball was worse though...

I have to agree

Whaleoilbeefhooked said:
Having a go at Fisher at the game isn’t going to do much for his confidence, but I’d be surprised if he has any left after seeing that howler.
We desperately need a 1st team keeper, as he needs to be dropped, so Margetson can coach him, and hopefully some self belief would return.
Martin has a lot to answer for in respect of Fisher.
Firstly the Fish ain’t that good, secondly he signed him on a 4 and a half year contract, and thirdly we paid £400k for him.

From the little I saw of the game, the biggest issue for me was the lack of a threat going forward, did we even threaten their goal did we have any shots on goal? I didn't realise that I could stream the game until a mate texted and then the actual stream was piss poor so I give up.

Missed the fumble and goal though!

Niigata Jack said:
From the little I saw of the game, the biggest issue for me was the lack of a threat going forward, did we even threaten their goal did we have any shots on goal? I didn't realise that I could stream the game until a mate texted and then the actual stream was piss poor so I give up.

Missed the fumble and goal though!

In the main I had the game on in the background

O'Connell was clearly told to justify the piss poor stream quality several times each time it was "down to the quality of the stream leaving the stadium"

Whatever that means :lol:

PSumbler said:

O'Connell was clearly told to justify the piss poor stream quality several times each time it was "down to the quality of the stream leaving the stadium"

It was like the bad old days of streaming, looked like it was being streamed on someone's old Nokia phone :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
It was like the bad old days of streaming, looked like it was being streamed on someone's old Nokia phone :lol:

Our overall coverage of games - pictures, camera angles and commentary - is largely awful at the best of times

Friday took that to a whole new level of incompetence

PSumbler said:

I quite enjoyed the fact he was saying along the lines of "I understand you may be having some issues with the stream at home" as if he wasn't sat in the .Com commentating on the stream himself :lol:

NeathJack said:
I quite enjoyed the fact he was saying along the lines of "I understand you may be having some issues with the stream at home" as if he wasn't sat in the .Com commentating on the stream himself :lol:

They actually go to the stadiums though don't they?

NeathJack said:
Not as far as I know.

I just remember all the players mobbing them when we got into play offs with that Reading win, and i'm sure they've referenced the journey there etc aswell. Could be wrong though.

Risc said:
They actually go to the stadiums though don't they?

Quite often they are in a room in our stadium watching the same feed as we have that's how so much gets missed on the action

And then we charge people for this and call it a service!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back