• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 ...

Took a financial hit last time on India, but be going in with em again.
But...means everything to that nation just as Brazil hosted the world cup....and that ended in disaster, so as long as home pressure isn't overbearing I think they'll do it this time.
If England can get it right tho, last 4 be a minimum for them.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’ll save you a job, last one was 2007. It was a super eight though. :lol:

Feels like just yesterday :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Starts Thursday with a repeat of the last final, England v New Zealand. This is the thread. So where’s your money? India at home will obviously be strong favourites.

Sainthelens knows the winner, picked the winner in the last 4 tournaments apparently, the bookies are close to banning him.. proper knows his skittles when betting is involved

Skippyjack said:
Sainthelens knows the winner, picked the winner in the last 4 tournaments apparently, the bookies are close to banning him.. proper knows his skittles when betting is involved

See his post of 18:35.

Skippyjack said:

Yeah ok Skip, I'm happy shopper league compared to you.

sainthelens said:
Yeah ok Skip, I'm happy shopper league compared to you.

You're not, just a bit old now, it happens, I'll be there someday :D

Skippyjack said:
You're not, just a bit old now, it happens, I'll be there someday :D

Better to have been an ageing has been than a never will be pal.
Keep em coming kid.

sainthelens said:
Better to have been an ageing has been than a never will be pal.
Keep em coming kid.

Dunno mind, I'm on a study that has been on the forefront of medicine that's helped people to survive all over the world.. but I don't believe in all that horseshite though.. Cambridge want me, I don't care.. I just don't give a f*ck mate, I know exactly what they'd do.. stress is just a symptom of birth with me.. you get used to it

exiledclaseboy said:
How about we stick to cricket eh lads.

I agree with saint :D .. India should win it, England can win it, but it's England init

Ant and all tied games will have a super over, not just the knockout games.

exiledclaseboy said:
Ant and all tied games will have a super over, not just the knockout games.

Perfect for me working nights, should only miss the first 20 overs before I wake up, quick dog walk during innings break, then longer walk at the end
Lovely jubbly

Swanjaxs said:
Perfect for me working nights, should only miss the first 20 overs before I wake up, quick dog walk during innings break, then longer walk at the end
Lovely jubbly

Yup, mostly 9.30am starts with a couple of 6am ones. Perfect for us (mostly) remote workers too.

exiledclaseboy said:
Yup, mostly 9.30am starts with a couple of 6am ones. Perfect for us (mostly) remote workers too.

How does work involve watching Cricket are you a Cricket Writer for the Times or somin :lol: :lol: :lol:

Starts tomorrow, 9.30am although it seems to be raining a lot in India at the moment. Seven weeks. Lovely stuff.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back