• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 ...

exiledclaseboy said:
Starts tomorrow, 9.30am although it seems to be raining a lot in India at the moment. Seven weeks. Lovely stuff.

Cricket World Cup 2023: India showpiece is a fight for survival in more ways than one - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/66997296

Swanjaxs said:
Cricket World Cup 2023: India showpiece is a fight for survival in more ways than one - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/66997296

He seems like a happy soul. :lol:

It’s Trent Boult with the first ball of CWC 2023.

Six weeks of ODI cricket feast awaits.

At least 30 short, early wickets needed, also, Root getting out in the manor he did was cricketing suicide when he needed to steer the lower order towards and above 300...

Might as well get your full on shocker out of the way first game.

Let’s hope it doesn’t come down to net run rate cos ours took a bashing today.

Once my ball by ball commentary stopped, it all went downhill for England.

Swanjaxs said:
At least 30 short, early wickets needed, also, Root getting out in the manor he did was cricketing suicide when he needed to steer the lower order towards and above 300...

Turned out they were 130 short.

Have not got any subscriptions or packages to PPV sport channels , maybe I am old school , still follow TMS on my transistor radio broadcasting on Long Wave , or did once , great coverage by the Beeb , a tradition they still try faithfuly to keep up .

Looks like Cricket is following Football into who pays the best money for our product , then you can screen it .

Enjoy my Cricket , St Helens etc , but I feel Sport is now a cash cow for broadcasters , dependant on subscribers .

Just to turn the arguement upside down Lineker is on mega bucks on MOTD , my licence fee helps him out .

Early days but looking like the Dutch might run Pakistan close here... 👀

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back