• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 ...

Take some getting on this pitch against a formidable attack, if Warner gets going it should be interesting 👀

Swanjaxs said:
Take some getting on this pitch against a formidable attack, if Warner gets going it should be interesting 👀

Bookies can't split em buddy.
Think we'll have a good idea after 15 overs.

I’ve come over a bit Kevin Keegan cos I would LOVE IT if India blow their big moment.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’ve come over a bit Kevin Keegan cos I would LOVE IT if India blow their big moment.

You'd rather see the cheating smug Aussies win this?
Weird.

sainthelens said:
You'd rather see the cheating smug Aussies win this?
Weird.

It’s a tough call. A bit like Jimmy v Rolf but on balance the thought of India losing is funnier than the thought of the Aussies winning. Other opinions are of course available.

exiledclaseboy said:
It’s a tough call. A bit like Jimmy v Rolf but on balance the thought of India losing is funnier than the thought of the Aussies winning. Other opinions are of course available.

:lol: brilliant analogy.

Aussies aren’t gonna die wondering. They’re swinging at everything at the moment.

Swanjaxs said:
Head and Marnus are starting to take this game away from India, big next 15 overs...

Both 5/6 now which is the same as at the start of the Aussie innings.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back