• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 ...

18 runs needed with 3 wickets left, surely Australia will see it home from here.

They're only competing to be runners-up to India anyway right? Will be mildly amusing that the cricket giant India can only win as hosts when everything is tilted in their favour. Would be even funnier if they somehow lost the final.

That was proof that a pitch offering something to the bowlers can be great in limited overs cricket.

India v Australia. The entire thing has been set up for India to win it. They can’t choke again, surely? Be funny if they did mind.

exiledclaseboy said:
India v Australia. The entire thing has been set up for India to win it. They can’t choke again, surely? Be funny if they did mind.

Possibly the most one sided sporting events in the history of sporting events...

damn-sure-team-india-missing-these-shout-from-the-stands-trending.gif

exiledclaseboy said:

Explain.
They've had 1 pitch made to suit em...they have mashed everyone.

sainthelens said:
Explain.
They've had 1 pitch made to suit em...they have mashed everyone.

Oh I’m not saying that they’re not by far the best white ball team in the world. They’ve been brilliant and if sporting justice was a thing they’d win tomorrow. It would just be quite funny if they didn’t. My comment about it being set up for them is more about how India andIndian politics runs cricket worldwide now, not on how this tournament has been set up. I also can’t stand Kohli. :lol:

135 k home fans. What a buzz that must be to play in.
Negative by the Aussies to bowl first by the looks.

Australia keeping a lid on this at the moment, Kohli and Rahul building a solid partnership, this looks like being a cracker 💥💪

Looks like they saying we'll get 300 and if you think you can get it good luck to you.
Engrossing stuff this.

Shades of WG Grace there.

I can’t be out, all these people have come to see me bat.

Trying to vision the Aussies lifting the trophy in an empty stadium.

A slow pitch will make this closer than expected I think.
Is it possible for both teams to lose? That would be the perfect result.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back