• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ifollow streaming

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
With the EFL announcement this morning, does anyone know how to stream Ifollow to your TV? Or is it possible to log into the stream on the internet browser on smart tv/console etc and watch it that way?

Swansea93 said:
With the EFL announcement this morning, does anyone know how to stream Ifollow to your TV? Or is it possible to log into the stream on the internet browser on smart tv/console etc and watch it that way?

Yes, can also use the Silk browser on a Firestick. Excellent picture quality with a 4K FS.

Sorry to intrude, but could you also PM me with any info that might be useful. Ive got various methods on the go, but I cant find ifollow or skysports red button anywhere, android, firetv or pc, many thanks.

Could you help me too please. Have got the Firestick set up but need some help with ifollow. Cheers

Ddraig Goch said:
Could you help me too please. Have got the Firestick set up but need some help with ifollow. Cheers

You hav eto install Silk on your firestick.
I followed the instructions from Youtube

https://youtu.be/0c1ita6BVJI

Then go to Swans site and follow the links to login to your Swans account.

Got it! Thanks for your help. Are we allowed to use full stops these days?😄

Ddraig Goch said:
Got it! Thanks for your help. Are we allowed to use full stops these days?😄

Yes you can use all the pause punctuation and stops including full stop backstop and bus stop but be careful with a colon and I hope anyone with a semi colon isn't in too much discomfort any other semi is quite normal nay essential for reaching a final
:D

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back