• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Inbreds forum

An interesting post, from someone incredibly delusional and proof some honestly believe they are "bigger than barca"

1. Your city still has a lower support per capita, and including so called feeder zones in the valleys reduces this further.
2. You've had 2 in the Premiership era and embarrassed yourself each time
3. You won the FA cup in the interwar period before the Nazi's came to power
4. As above.
5. Lol. Lmao even. It was a competition to field youngsters.
6. As above.
7. How many times have you qualified via FA and not FAW?
8. You made it to the Semis in 1968 of the Cup Winners Cup. 1968.
9. Cringe, but ok.

The most toxic fanbase you'll see in football.
Essentially such ancient history that for the majority of it they wouldn't have even been alive

"The last time each club was in the Premier League, the average attendances were:

31,407 - Cardiff City (2018/19)
20,622 - Swansea City (2016/17)"

You mean we sold out the stadium? We had a 100% attendance?

Is this what you mean?

dull as fuck aren't tjey

Oooooo look at us with our half red half blue stadium full of Malaysian flags that we only fill 50% of

Spacco cunts

There is a fundamental difference between the two stadiums.

One was designed for a side that at the time was in league 2 who couldn't have even dreamed of being a premier league side in less than ten years' time. The other was designed for a side in the Championship who had aspirations of promotion to the premier league.

The swansea.com stadium simply wasn't designed for bigger crowds and expansion is both complex and expensive (hence why it never happened during our 8 year stay in the premier league).

1724352763137.png

There it is, the "we are your capital" meme. Up there with, "we qualified into Europe via the FAW and think we're amazing" meme.

All them are absolute cowards. They give it all this Billy big bollocks in the build up to the game on the internet. On the day they are so quiet you wouldn't know they are.

We beat them, they spend the week after the game pretending they don't care about little old Swansea.

1724360989182.png

The average house price in Swansea is higher than the Welsh average, our GVA is 0.5% above the Welsh average. In fact, it's far far higher the Valleys where most of them reside and pretend to love Cardiff (for some reason despite Merthyr playing in the FA league system).

It's like 1973 in their heads, and they never moved on. We have 2 Universities here.

Really strange fanbase, beneath the historic hatred and whatever. Some of them are genuinely weird.

I would argue that it's Cardiff that underperforms as a capital city and is pretty beige overall despite the Senedd millions.

1724361866642.png

I'm so gutted I don't live in a nothing concrete jungle instead of here

1724361898428.png

Spending my childhood here was drab and made me feel impoverished.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back