• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Individuals with a cervix

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Not women but Individuals with a cervix. Please fuck off.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/30/health/new-cervical-cancer-screening-recommendations-wellness/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Darran said:
Not women but Individuals with a cervix. Please fuck off.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/30/health/new-cervical-cancer-screening-recommendations-wellness/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Yep, it's PC and right-on, but covers all the bases. Just looked it up and it is estimated there are 200,000 to 500,000 trans people in the UK alone. Say 40% of those are women that identify as men, that is still a pretty big number of people.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/721642/GEO-LGBT-factsheet.pdf

Darran said:
They’re women Bryn whether they’ve got garage doors or not. 😉

Does Bryan’s garage door(s) open from the side? That’s really posh if they do.

Darran said:
They’re women Bryn whether they’ve got garage doors or not. 😉

...and Hey Presto...with a press of my special button my doors fly open!

Some women don’t have a cervix and so won’t need testing. Sometimes we read too I have into stuff in our effort be outraged at something.

exiledclaseboy said:
Some women don’t have a cervix and so won’t need testing. Sometimes we read too I have into stuff in our effort be outraged at something.

Fuck me you’re pissed early.

exiledclaseboy said:

Are you saying that not all women have a cervix by which they are able to reproduce?

One for the professor then.

Sa2 jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Are you saying that not all women have a cervix by which they are able to reproduce?

My wife had hers removed when she had a hysterectomy at 35.

Sa2 jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Many women have had a hysterectomy - currently about 8000 a year in the UK. It used to be performed far more frequently - around 25,000 a year. Surely you’ve heard if it? There are hundreds of thousands of women in the UK who have had the procedure. Many have the cervix removed as part of the procedure.

Lisa.We seem to have gone off at a tangent.
I was refering to females as of birth not because of surgical procedures.

Trust me,I am well aware of the cervix and especially cancer of the cervix.

Enough from me on this ,thanks

Sa2 jack said:
Lisa.We seem to have gone off at a tangent.
I was refering to females as of birth not because of surgical procedures.

Trust me,I am well aware of the cervix and especially cancer of the cervix.

Enough from me on this ,thanks

Women who’ve had their cervix removed as part of a hysterectomy don’t need screening for cervical cancer. Hence ‘individuals with a cervix’ rather than women in the article. In the US (the article is American) there are about 20m women who’ve had a hysterectomy. Some are looking for outrage for the sake of it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back