• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Insight on MK Dons duo Andy Fisher and Matt O'Riley

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 123
  • Views: Views 10,694
I’ll put my 20p on both of these being Swans players by the end of next week.

Risc said:

Yet another midfielder to join the 8 we already got here :lol:

Risc said:

I'd tend to agree - not sure there us any truth in the "no bids" tweet although I suspect that is a line the club (MK Dons) is happy to have in the public domain

Niigata Jack said:
Risc said:

Yet another midfielder to join the 8 we already got here :lol:

Dhanda, fulton will be off I reckon. Possibly grimes?

PSumbler said:
Risc said:

I'd tend to agree - not sure there us any truth in the "no bids" tweet although I suspect that is a line the club (MK Dons) is happy to have in the public domain

Not sure where the cash is coming from though, maybe getting a bit for Fulton? Or joker card Grimes sale.

Risc said:
PSumbler said:

Not sure where the cash is coming from though, maybe getting a bit for Fulton? Or joker card Grimes sale.

The figures already quoted (IMO) are inflated - I wonder if there is a deal that may see Benda and maybe even Dhanda going the other way

Add to that maybe a few hundred k for Fulton from a Championship club?

I'm speculating totally here mind no inside knowledge just some gut feels

Darran said:
No bids.

https://twitter.com/citizen_toby/status/1478019651238088705?s=21

Is this the same guy who stated that Martin wasn't leaving Plastic FC to join us?

PSumbler said:
Risc said:

The figures already quoted (IMO) are inflated - I wonder if there is a deal that may see Benda and maybe even Dhanda going the other way

Id be surprised if players weren’t involved somewhere along the way as I can’t see us having the cash flow to do relatively expensive deals.

Risc said:
PSumbler said:

Id be surprised if players weren’t involved somewhere along the way as I can’t see us having the cash flow to do relatively expensive deals.

Cant certainly see Benda being part of a deal with them - less certain on Dhanda but its possible

We will have some level of budget and there was talk as well of another loan into the club.

Just having a quick browse on the mk dons fans forum and some fof thier fans reckon we in for Scott Twine to. Id imagine he would conduct a decent fee so can see it myself

Can see Walsh, Benda, Dhanda & Cullen all involved with MK Dons if we’re looking at signing there players.

Vital Swansea on twitter, seems to think we can’t afford O’Reilly, no idea on on how reliable but if true it looks as if my 20p has gone.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back