• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

Insight on MK Dons duo Andy Fisher and Matt O'Riley

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 125
  • Views Views: Views 17,806
I’ll put my 20p on both of these being Swans players by the end of next week.
 
Risc said:
I’ll put my 20p on both of these being Swans players by the end of next week.

Yet another midfielder to join the 8 we already got here :lol:
 
Risc said:
I’ll put my 20p on both of these being Swans players by the end of next week.

I'd tend to agree - not sure there us any truth in the "no bids" tweet although I suspect that is a line the club (MK Dons) is happy to have in the public domain
 
Niigata Jack said:
Risc said:
I’ll put my 20p on both of these being Swans players by the end of next week.

Yet another midfielder to join the 8 we already got here :lol:

Dhanda, fulton will be off I reckon. Possibly grimes?
 
PSumbler said:
Risc said:
I’ll put my 20p on both of these being Swans players by the end of next week.

I'd tend to agree - not sure there us any truth in the "no bids" tweet although I suspect that is a line the club (MK Dons) is happy to have in the public domain

Not sure where the cash is coming from though, maybe getting a bit for Fulton? Or joker card Grimes sale.
 
Risc said:
PSumbler said:
I'd tend to agree - not sure there us any truth in the "no bids" tweet although I suspect that is a line the club (MK Dons) is happy to have in the public domain

Not sure where the cash is coming from though, maybe getting a bit for Fulton? Or joker card Grimes sale.

The figures already quoted (IMO) are inflated - I wonder if there is a deal that may see Benda and maybe even Dhanda going the other way

Add to that maybe a few hundred k for Fulton from a Championship club?

I'm speculating totally here mind no inside knowledge just some gut feels
 
Darran said:
No bids.

https://twitter.com/citizen_toby/status/1478019651238088705?s=21

Is this the same guy who stated that Martin wasn't leaving Plastic FC to join us?
 
PSumbler said:
Risc said:
Not sure where the cash is coming from though, maybe getting a bit for Fulton? Or joker card Grimes sale.

The figures already quoted (IMO) are inflated - I wonder if there is a deal that may see Benda and maybe even Dhanda going the other way

Add to that maybe a few hundred k for Fulton from a Championship club?

I'm speculating totally here mind no inside knowledge just some gut feels

Id be surprised if players weren’t involved somewhere along the way as I can’t see us having the cash flow to do relatively expensive deals.
 
Risc said:
PSumbler said:
The figures already quoted (IMO) are inflated - I wonder if there is a deal that may see Benda and maybe even Dhanda going the other way

Add to that maybe a few hundred k for Fulton from a Championship club?

I'm speculating totally here mind no inside knowledge just some gut feels

Id be surprised if players weren’t involved somewhere along the way as I can’t see us having the cash flow to do relatively expensive deals.

Cant certainly see Benda being part of a deal with them - less certain on Dhanda but its possible

We will have some level of budget and there was talk as well of another loan into the club.
 
Just having a quick browse on the mk dons fans forum and some fof thier fans reckon we in for Scott Twine to. Id imagine he would conduct a decent fee so can see it myself
 
Can see Walsh, Benda, Dhanda & Cullen all involved with MK Dons if we’re looking at signing there players.
 
Vital Swansea on twitter, seems to think we can’t afford O’Reilly, no idea on on how reliable but if true it looks as if my 20p has gone.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top