• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Insight on MK Dons duo Andy Fisher and Matt O'Riley

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 123
  • Views: Views 10,708
Risc said:
Vital Swansea on twitter, seems to think we can’t afford O’Reilly, no idea on on how reliable but if true it looks as if my 20p has gone.

Are they usually reliable? People probably thought we wouldn’t spend nearly 5M in the summer but we did so who knows

We need two wingbacks with pace, left and right and a new goalkeeper, possibly another centre half who also has a bit of pace

It's all too slow and stale and it's costing us points

We ought to get some semblance of consensus from Risc and '93 on this.

Have a chat amongst yourself, and let us know.

Or paste from Twatter, as is your want. You can take it in turns. Or let the best man win.......

AndyCole said:

Or paste from Twatter, as is your want. You can take it in turns. Or let the best man win.......

Cheers for your input.

Swansea93 said:
Risc said:
Vital Swansea on twitter, seems to think we can’t afford O’Reilly, no idea on on how reliable but if true it looks as if my 20p has gone.

Are they usually reliable? People probably thought we wouldn’t spend nearly 5M in the summer but we did so who knows

With Ayew off the wage bill I expected us to spend a bit in summer, also had some sales with Lowe, Roberts etc.

AndyCole said:

Cheers mate, will do it’s ALOT better than the trolling shite you post on here….

The whole point of a forum is to provoke discussion and debate

And part of that discussion and debate is created by discussing the information that is posted on social media channels that may or may not prove to be true

So more than happy to support those that do it

Yjb_09 said:
Just having a quick browse on the mk dons fans forum and some fof thier fans reckon we in for Scott Twine to. Id imagine he would conduct a decent fee so can see it myself

Yeah I can see us being roped into that one just hope there's a thread of evidence to show its true.

Both in the MK Dons squad tonight, nothing imminent then and certainly not for tomorrow I’d imagine.

Magic_Michu said:
Neither made it on the pitch tho.

League trophy wasn’t it?

Regular starters wouldn’t be expected to I doubt.

Though, this journalist just released this article (sorry Coley)

https://twitter.com/tombarclay_/status/1478485732608155653?s=21

MK Dons have recalled their keeper from Aldershot, may be an indication Fisher deal done.

Risc said:
MK Dons have recalled their keeper from Aldershot, may be an indication Fisher deal done.

I think it was only a loan until January when it was agreed?

PSumbler said:
Risc said:

I think it was only a loan until January when it was agreed?

Yeah apparently so, one of the MK Dons fans just corrected me on twitter, as we were then!

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back