• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

iptv

• Thread starter Muzz1
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 4,284

Muzz1

North Banker
Reaction score
Non poster but long time reader (of the old site anyway). Could someone help me out please?

I already watch Swans TV from my home in *ahem* the Netherlands but I also used to have an iptv subscription which has just expired.

I've lost the administrator's contact details to renew the sub after he deleted all his activity from Telegram. If someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it. Please DM / PM me if you can. :)

Same here. Never really got into iptv but had a refund and end up paying for every other match now

If anyone can help..!

There's loads out there, get one that doesnt advertise all over social media, they're the ones most likely to get shut down, been with mine for about 3 years, great service, 45 quid a year , think its about 35 for renewal. Naturally you will always get the odd glitch or downtime, with the one I have when that happens, they do all they can to resolve it

Muzz1 said:
Non poster but long time reader (of the old site anyway). Could someone help me out please?

I already watch Swans TV from my home in *ahem* the Netherlands but I also used to have an iptv subscription which has just expired.

I've lost the administrator's contact details to renew the sub after he deleted all his activity from Telegram. If someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it. Please DM / PM me if you can. :)

I don't think anyone is going to give you help as you've just joined on here.

You don't say what IPTV provider you were with.

You could be a spy. Better to be safe than sorry.

WxmJax said:
Muzz1 said:

Yes, all seems a bit suspect! The swans tv is a carry on from a response on the other site, though what i find strange is the mention of using a vpn set to Netherlands, when from what i can gather that would hardly be the case to use Swans tv now?

If genuine, I would say if you look hard enough you will find a few free streaming services that work perfect.

I'm not a spy, fan since the late 60's. And I'm right about the Netherlands.

Muzz1 said:

No your not. Netherlands is not a dark market country. You won't see it there tonight 😉

archfuldogster said:
Muzz1 said:

No your not. Netherlands is not a dark market country. You won't see it there tonight 😉

I know the Netherlands is missing from the list of dark markets on the official website but that's a mistake on their part. Take a look at any of the other championship clubs' lists and you'll see

jack123 said:
WxmJax said:

Yes, all seems a bit suspect! The swans tv is a carry on from a response on the other site, though what i find strange is the mention of using a vpn set to Netherlands, when from what i can gather that would hardly be the case to use Swans tv now?

If genuine, I would say if you look hard enough you will find a few free streaming services that work perfect.

Don’t tell him, Pike.

WxmJax said:
Muzz1 said:

My old man first started taking me to the Vetch with him in the centre stand in the late 60's. Started going on my own as a teenager at the start of the Toshack era. I was at Preston in 1981. I remember going to Plymouth the season before where we drew 2 all. I was at Swindon the same season when Phil Boersma broke his ankle on the touchline right in front of where I was sitting in the main stand. Rotherham night game at the Vetch in the old 3rd, 4-0 down at half time, going on to draw 4-all, with ex Swan David Gwyther playing for them.
I could go on...

Muzz1 said:
WxmJax said:

My old man first started taking me to the Vetch with him in the centre stand in the late 60's. Started going on my own as a teenager at the start of the Toshack era. I was at Preston in 1981. I remember going to Plymouth the season before where we drew 2 all. I was at Swindon the same season when Phil Boersma broke his ankle on the touchline right in front of where I was sitting in the main stand. Rotherham night game at the Vetch in the old 3rd, 4-0 down at half time, going on to draw 4-all, with ex Swan David Gwyther playing for them.
I could go on...
If you were at Plymouth the season before we won promotion at Preston you must have been lonely ...

Muzz1 said:
WxmJax said:

I could go on...
If you were at Plymouth the season before we won promotion at Preston you must have been lonely ...

STID2017 said:
Muzz1 said:
I could go on...

Quite right, forgot we spent 2 seasons in the old second on the way up

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back