• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Iptv

Epaul said:
jack_lord said:
i still cant get any live tv, only movies and series

Keep trying Jase, gradually it'll all be back, failing that go to settings on firestick, apps and clear cache and clear data, you'll have log back into your iptv app. Should be sorted then

thanks, just tried that and now I'm getting nothing. All the menus and tv guides are correct but no video will play :(

jack_lord said:
Epaul said:
Keep trying Jase, gradually it'll all be back, failing that go to settings on firestick, apps and clear cache and clear data, you'll have log back into your iptv app. Should be sorted then

thanks, just tried that and now I'm getting nothing. All the menus and tv guides are correct but no video will play :(

Still down.......

jack_lord said:
thefranchise said:
You're all using a vpn right?

VPN not allowed with this supplier - instant ban

They allowed it yesterday, you need to keep an eye on the group, I downloaded ipvanish, they put up a link to usernames and passwords, worked a treat, no doubt once the servers have been moved they'll ban vpn's but I'll keep mines ready in case it happens again and probably will this season

Epaul said:
jack_lord said:
VPN not allowed with this supplier - instant ban

They allowed it yesterday, you need to keep an eye on the group, I downloaded ipvanish, they put up a link to usernames and passwords, worked a treat, no doubt once the servers have been moved they'll ban vpn's but I'll keep mines ready in case it happens again and probably will this season

Cheers Paul, it was working last night. Maybe the servers have been moved already.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back