• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ireland v Wales 6 Nations

Apart from that, good trip?
It was yes, a group of us went, three of the Mrs's brothers and a few nieces and nephews, it was cold and wet on the Saturday of the game after the game especially, Sunday was a dry but windy morning and we had a nice walk around Dublin lake and park just outside the Town.
It was the second time Mrs and I had been to Dublin, first time we were staying down at Wexford and we had the Train up to Dublin took the Tour Bus around Dublin as well and did the Guinness Factory Tour, nice day out.

It was yes, a group of us went, three of the Mrs's brothers and a few nieces and nephews, it was cold and wet on the Saturday of the game after the game especially, Sunday was a dry but windy morning and we had a nice walk around Dublin lake and park just outside the Town.
It was the second time Mrs and I had been to Dublin, first time we were staying down at Wexford and we had the Train up to Dublin took the Tour Bus around Dublin as well and did the Guinness Factory Tour, nice day out.
Blimey, that will have been an expensive night in Temple Bar!

That place is up there with the most expensive places where I’ve had a pint.

We drove and Ferried it over to Wexford quiet little place spent most of the week on the Banno Estuary and various rock marks.
I will do a wider tour one day, like you and take the car. I just won't go out of my way to head back to Dublin.

Its a nightmare driving down to Fishguard at moment they are altering the road Carmarthen side of Harveywest.

I'm down there quite regularly with work.
Went down to Bluestone a few weekends back. Drove down on the Friday night and it was dark and pissing down, nearly put the car in the hedge at one of those random sharp bend diversions. A distinct lack of warning signs.

Its a nightmare driving down to Fishguard at moment they are altering the road Carmarthen side of Harveywest.

I'm down there quite regularly with work.
I quite liked Dublin its a nice City all be it an expensive one, we went to London for our 40th last November, I'm still having nightmares over how much I spent :(

I quite liked Dublin its a nice City all be it an expensive one, we went to London for our 40th last November, I'm still having nightmares over how much I spent :(
That's 7 to 8 quid a pint territory.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back