• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales v Ireland ...

WxmJax said:
With the added bonus of no queue for a p1ss.

Those techy amongst us can also pause the game while doing so and then fast forward to actual time when there's a stoppage.

"With the added bonus of no queue for a p1ss."

Exactly, although I won't be supping whilst watching, the odd mug of Tea apart.

Glyn1 said:
Where are people watching this? I'll be at the London Welsh Centre in Farringdon Road, London.

The London Welsh Centre is on Grays Inn Rd Glyno, not far from King's Cross...I used to go there for choir practice when I used to live up in the Smoke....a most dignified building it is too...

Good luck to Dave Bendle captaining Wales today 👏

Wales obviously have a lot to work on, but it was quite encouraging how they came out second half and got stuck in. Even looked the better side when a man down. Like the Swans though, they've got to put their chances away.

Pegojack said:
Wales obviously have a lot to work on, but it was quite encouraging how they came out second half and got stuck in. Even looked the better side when a man down. Like the Swans though, they've got to put their chances away.

Apart from being crap in attack and defence they were ok. Too many in there on reputation. We don’t have any ready made replacements but we have to try youth. The 12 looked good. When we can it has to be LRZ at fullback and North back on the wing.

After shyte footie (Swans) and Rugby (Cymru), it was heartwarming to see the Scots stuff the English at 'HQ' and shut up all the Herberts singing 'Swing Low....'

Pegojack said:
After shyte footie (Swans) and Rugby (Cymru), it was heartwarming to see the Scots stuff the English at 'HQ' and shut up all the Herberts singing 'Swing Low....'

🎶 you can stick your fecking chariots up your arse ! 🎶. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 😂😂😂

TheLoneRanger said:
How the fvck have Ireland still got 15 players on the pitch??

Wales 10 v 27 Ireland

It was ironic that Williams got carded for "high" tackle on the clever cheat that is Sexton and that Henderson wasn't carded for his recklessness when catching Williams.

Niigata Jack said:
It was ironic that Williams got carded for "high" tackle on the clever cheat that is Sexton and that Henderson wasn't carded for his recklessness when catching Williams.

Sexton did a "Ronaldo" after Williams was yellow carded. Winking to his team mates and smirking. Cvnt.😂

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back