• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is Global warming a thing?

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Snow showers forecast for North East Scotland on Wednesday (June 5th) #countryfile

Gardeners and growers warned about the potential of frost #countryfile

Not an expert, but isn't unseasonably cold weather to do with how melting Artic ice is weakening the Gulf Stream and the jet stream? In other words, global warming doesn't only cause the world to be hotter.

Gardeners and growers warned about the potential of frost #countryfile
It's bonkers mun, flaming June of 76, Elton John and Kiki Dee, burning your feet on the dry sand on your way to the cool water of Llangennith! What's going on ffs

It's bonkers mun, flaming June of 76, Elton John and Kiki Dee, burning your feet on the dry sand on your way to the cool water of Llangennith! What's going on ffs
Peak daytime temps of 14°C on Wednesday.

Kids messaged me in the week to ask if they could have the heating on.

Not an expert, but isn't unseasonably cold weather to do with how melting Artic ice is weakening the Gulf Stream and the jet stream? In other words, global warming doesn't only cause the world to be hotter.
It's worrying mind, I think our age group will be ok, but you have to ask what consequences global warming will have in 20 or 30 years time

It's all about the sun, been changing temperature for billions of years

Can i be a brave person and say global warming is a hoax? Or can i say they, they can't even get the weather right for tomorrow, let alone a couple of hundred years time,

Can i be a brave person and say global warming is a hoax? Or can i say they, they can't even get the weather right for tomorrow, let alone a couple of hundred years time,
No, you can't be a brave person. But you can be a stupid person who denies the facts and data as presented by thousands of highly qualified and unbiased scientists. The kind of person who gets some wierd personality boost by denying what's as plain as the nose on your face. "Look at me, I know better than all the experts because Donald Trump said so".
If it turns you on, go for it. Nobody will give a flying f*ck. Like the idiot vaccine deniers who died of covid. Its called natural selection.

Last edited:
No, you can't be a brave person. But you can be a stupid person who denies the facts and data as presented by thousands of highly qualified and unbiased scientists. The kind of person who gets some wierd personality boost by denying what's as plain as the nose on your face. "Look at me, I know better than all the experts because Donald Trump said so".
If it turns you on, go for it. Nobody will give a flying f*ck. Like the idiot vaccine deniers who died of covid. Its called natural selection.
Climate deniers / Covid deniers, they are the very same people. They hop from one conspiracy to another.

Do your own research / sheeple / msm / big pharma, etc etc etc.

Let's face it, any scientist who went against the covid narrative was just ridiculed. And as far as the last sentence, well I have funny feeling many, many thousand who have died, or suffered adverse effects of the vax, may disagree with that.

It's a load of BS climate warming, and if you step away from the government propaganda regarding it, you may see that, and I'm not talking listening to conspiracy theorists, just what you can see with your own eyes.

We have months of rubbish cold and wet weather, next month we will get a week of warm weather, and the news will say, this has been the warmest year since time began.. :)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back