• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is Global warming a thing?

Let's face it, any scientist who went against the covid narrative was just ridiculed. And as far as the last sentence, well I have funny feeling many, many thousand who have died, or suffered adverse effects of the vax, may disagree with that.

It's a load of BS climate warming, and if you step away from the government propaganda regarding it, you may see that, and I'm not talking listening to conspiracy theorists, just what you can see with your own eyes.

We have months of rubbish cold and wet weather, next month we will get a week of warm weather, and the news will say, this has been the warmest year since time began.. :)
The overall average global temperature is increasing year on year towards dangerous levels. That is a fact, and cannot be denied by any crackpot climate denier. One of the effects is to throw into turmoil established weather patterns in all different parts of the world. It might mean excessive rain and floods, or excessive drought and huge fires. If you still doubt it, pop down to Seville in August and experience temperatures not far off 50C.

Last edited:
Let's face it, any scientist who went against the covid narrative was just ridiculed. And as far as the last sentence, well I have funny feeling many, many thousand who have died, or suffered adverse effects of the vax, may disagree with that.

It's a load of BS climate warming, and if you step away from the government propaganda regarding it, you may see that, and I'm not talking listening to conspiracy theorists, just what you can see with your own eyes.

We have months of rubbish cold and wet weather, next month we will get a week of warm weather, and the news will say, this has been the warmest year since time began.. :)
You’ve got to look at trends rather than today versus yesterday.

There is enough trend data out there which proves that sea temperatures and ambient air temperatures are on the increase.

News just released shows that May was the warmest on record in the UK, and this result was achieved without any heat wave during the measurement period.

It was knocking 40 degrees in Madrid for a couple of days last week. No idea if that’s normal for Madrid in May or not but it was chuffing hot.

You’ve got to look at trends rather than today versus yesterday.

There is enough trend data out there which proves that sea temperatures and ambient air temperatures are on the increase.

News just released shows that May was the warmest on record in the UK, and this result was achieved without any heat wave during the measurement period.
And the funny thing, this appeared on my X feed a few hours ago,

It's crazy, I mean they even issue a statement saying, that while many of you, would not have felt warm, it really was. :)

Wide Awake Media. Perfect, absolutely perfect for the headbangers out there 🤣🤣

The amazing thing is that grown up adults buy into all that shit. Done they’re own research see 🤣

The number of people who reacted to today’s news by saying variations on “it’s been freezing” or “it hasn’t stopped raining mun” is truly mind blowing. Terrifying stupidity.

The number of people who reacted to today’s news by saying variations on “it’s been freezing” or “it hasn’t stopped raining mun” is truly mind blowing. Terrifying stupidity.
Have you done your own research? Big pharma, or something…

Someone seems to be conflating climate and local weather...whilst skippy is just skippy.

I don't understand, how anyone could deem what most of the public are saying as stupidity, just for basically saying what they have observed! A report comes out saying this has been the warmest May on record, most are like wtf? Because from what they have experienced, it has not been. Personally my view, I don't think it's been warm at all, surely not the warmest May, quite surprised really about the findings on this, because I would have put money on May 2020 (the first lockdown) it was just endless days of hot sun.

Someone seems to be conflating climate and local weather...whilst skippy is just skippy.
They haven't got the technology to monitor the sun mun, never have, never will.. it's impossible to measure it's temperature exactly, they can guess, but it's impossible.. they might as well stand there and point their finger at the sun, because that's what they're measuring it by

The Sun changes temperature like a f*cking volcano, they talk about human meddling in their expert reports, but they miss out the big f*cking elephant in the room, the big f*cking thing called the sun.. in all of these reports and evidence, they completely eradicate the sun.. they haven't got any proof of the suns might, because we can't measure it's temperature changes.. you could say it's gas going up into the atmosphere.. but that's a load of nonsense to start with, because we know the sun changes it's temperature, it's just we can't measure it properly because our technology is f*cking crap

They haven't got the technology to monitor the sun mun, never have, never will.. it's impossible to measure it's temperature exactly, they can guess, but it's impossible.. they might as well stand there and point their finger at the sun, because that's what they're measuring it by

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back