• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is it time to bin Martin

Is it time to bin Martin

• Yes

Votes: 37 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
Those who answer no, will believe he should have gone ages ago.

And those that answer ‘no’ should leave a comment that justifies why. I can’t see there being a long list.

FWIW I wasnt the person who voted no 😂 My monies on that Copa fella (who I doubt we'll see after another heavy loss)

I've been waiting until collection day but I feel its here.

As if our opinions matter a jot.

What are they thinking across the pond?

J_B said:

There seem to be only two possibilities.

A they don't give a sh*t
B they are slightly concerned but know getting rid will cost money, so nothing doing

J_B said:

That it will cost them money and we won’t go down anyway and better to do it in the summer.

It’s a gamble but probably correct.

Alternatively it’s because they haven’t a clue what they’re watching.

Londonlisa2001 said:
That it will cost them money and we won’t go down anyway and better to do it in the summer.

It’s a gamble but probably correct.

Alternatively it’s because they haven’t a clue what they’re watching.

As near as they can get to the end of his contract, probably. They may even see out his cotract unless we're in the bottom 3 (we will be).

No significant progress since that first international break. Only run of good form started with a game in which he admitted Matt Gill had made key decisions for him. His signings have been poor and he's managed to fall out with most of the club's signings.

4th longest serving manager in the division. If he is learning he's not doing it fast enough to meet the job description. A middling League One manager with Premier League PR.

I probably wouldn't sack him, though. Start talking to replacements now and hope he quits before the summer.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back