• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is it time to bin Martin

Is it time to bin Martin

• Yes

Votes: 37 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
The percentage doesnt change much from the last time it was asked?

I'd give him February, 2 more games as a minimum. Unlikely to change anything, but removes any doubt. And only if we have a quality replacement

PSumbler said:
The percentage doesnt change much from the last time it was asked?

Aye but then people voted 1000 times. It’s currently probably representative.

Longlostjack said:
Who will choose the next manager? What’s the process ?

Whatever it is , apparently us fans must trust in it.

Doesn’t matter and is the wrong question. ‘Is it time to bin the owners?’ would be better. Changing Russ changes nothing. The next sucker willing to come in and work without support will achieve as much (and possibly less).

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Doesn’t matter and is the wrong question. ‘Is it time to bin the owners?’ would be better. Changing Russ changes nothing. The next sucker willing to come in and work without support will achieve as much (and possibly less).

Owners need to invest massively in a proper director of football who knows their job. Jakey boy should keep his snout out of operational decisions. Amazing how these guys throw good business principles out of the window when it comes to „soccer“. Martin needs to go though and before the Summer, otherwise I can see us going down.

A recurring nitemare is about to begin that we end up with Nathan Jones.

Yes, it’s time for him to go but no chance will it happen.

The daft thing is, if we beat Cardiff again a lot will be inclined to give him even more time.

Like the man as an individual but I think change is needed.

We're stuck in groundhog day.
Martin fecks up sgain, all eyes turn to the owners, the owners remain silent, or disinterested, or both.
Us as fans want the whole rotten regime swept away, but how is it going to happen unless someone with bucketloads of cash, and a sentimental or cynical desire to take ownership of our club, suddenly appears out of nowhere? I can tell you I'm regularly buying a Euro-millions ticket, but so far no luck.

sainthelens said:
A recurring nitemare is about to begin that we end up with Nathan Jones.
That could well be true, given the events of this morning with Jones getting the sack!

Is anyone suspicious that the reason RM wasn't backed in Jan is due to the owners already planning for a new coach in the summer? Surely that must be a probable scenario, whatever the narrative

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back