• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is it time to bin Martin

Is it time to bin Martin

• Yes

Votes: 37 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
NWJack said:
Is anyone suspicious that the reason RM wasn't backed in Jan is due to the owners already planning for a new coach in the summer? Surely that must be a probable scenario, whatever the narrative

Are you suggesting that the American owners are actually planning something that may be good for the football side of the club?

I've got no confidence in his ability to turn this poor form around. I hope I am wrong though.

The best teams in this division strike the perfect balance between passing it around the back, and gunting it upfield if it is absolutely necessary (but having the guts to challenge for the second ball). The difference between Swansea and Sheffield yesterday was that Sheffield took risks trying to break the defensive line with a pass, or trying to dribble their way through, whilst Swansea only took risks in their own half at the back.

At times, I feel like Kent Brockman from the Simpsons watching this Swansea team...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjp1Zrvn8VQ

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back