• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is Neil Harris a decent Manager?

Mayalswhitelight

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
Or has he been lucky?

I have to say I thought he would be a disaster for the scammers, but he seems to have improved them no end when you compare them to Warnock's team we beat dead easily at home not too long ago?

I have seen the last few live games and instead of having to turn it off after ten minutes, they look to be playing it on the ground and trying to high press and counter attack at speed, that's quite a change in five months or whatever it is?

Mayalswhitelight said:
Or has he been lucky?

I have to say I thought he would be a disaster for the scammers, but he seems to have improved them no end when you compare them to Warnock's team we beat dead easily at home not too long ago?

I have seen the last few live games and instead of having to turn it off after ten minutes, they look to be playing it on the ground and trying to high press and counter attack at speed, that's quite a change in five months or whatever it is?

Not sure how things will go for him next year if they don't go up and lose a few players. It seems to me that the talented attacking players they had, like the Tomlins etc fell out with Warnock, probably over the way he wanted them to play, and Harris has basically made hay bringing back proven successful championship players who were persona non grata previously.

Risc said:
Mayalswhitelight said:
Or has he been lucky?

Not sure how things will go for him next year if they don't go up and lose a few players. It seems to me that the talented attacking players they had, like the Tomlins etc fell out with Warnock, probably over the way he wanted them to play, and Harris has basically made hay bringing back proven successful championship players who were persona non grata previously.

Time will tell, but he surprised me a bit they looked like they didn't have a clue and could only lump it from one end to the other, now they look completely different and it's not that easy to change a Warnock team around, that said I think Brentford will murder them!

Mayalswhitelight said:
Or has he been lucky?

Yes, experienced at this level & has got them playing well with a decent structure/plan - if they do miss out but keep the squad & add a finisher they will be in the mix for the top 5 next season.

Mayalswhitelight said:
Or has he been lucky?

Playing it about a bit now, but don’t tell anyone alright.....just hoof it right. :lol:

Decent manager at this level Benny. Seems like a good man too. Good luck against Fulham

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back