• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is the momentum with us?

Itchysphincter

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Where are the stattos?

How many times has a club been promoted from 6th?

wiki says
The team finishing third in the league has succeeded in winning promotion via the playoffs twelve times out of thirty-three seasons, up to and including 2019, with the 4th-placed team managing six promotions, the 5th-placed team managing ten and the 6th-placed team managing five.

We were promoted after finishing sixth in 1988. And we finished that season with 70 points.

Omens.

What happened last time both Welsh clubs were in the play offs and there was lots of drama featuring them, Reading and Nottingham forest?

Darran said:
I’d say we are far more buoyant tonight than Brentford are whether that will matter on Sunday is another story.

This^

I think brentford will struggle to pick themselves up after losing the last 2 games after winning the previous 7.

We have to continue the positivity and get stuck into them on sunday.

exiledclaseboy said:
We were promoted after finishing sixth in 1988. And we finished that season with 70 points.

Omens.

We were also promoted after knocking Forest out of the playoffs.

Tenuous? F*ck it.

Brentford have just lost their last two teams both of whom were towards the bottom of the table. Their confidence must be on the floor

Fulham could have gone up tonight but they fluffed their lines against a team fighting relegation so I can’t see them being in a good place

The Scum however have got momentum and have been on a good run. I can see them beating Fulham over two legs

That leaves a welsh derby for a final and deep down they know we are better than them. They couldn’t score a goal against us in two games and the big wide open spaces of Wembley will play into our hands and they know that. Their inferiority completely will kick in and we’ll win comfortably

Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Omens.

We were also promoted after knocking Forest out of the playoffs.

Tenuous? F*ck it.

And that year Cardiff were in the other play off semi. It’s all coming together!

Congratulations Swan fans, pleased for you all

Now go on & win the play-offs & lets see two teams playing in all-white in the Premier League

Scum will be fuming we have once again rained on their parade. We just won't go away!
Beat Brentford then Scum will play their 2nd leg the following night....will they bottle it again? Shades of years gone by shining bright.

Fireboy said:
Darran said:
I’d say we are far more buoyant tonight than Brentford are whether that will matter on Sunday is another story.

This^

I think brentford will struggle to pick themselves up after losing the last 2 games after winning the previous 7.

We have to continue the positivity and get stuck into them on sunday.

Our system is now working much better than earlier in the season; as well as momentum we have the game plan to see this through. Bring on Cardiff in the final 😁

sainthelens said:
Scum will be fuming we have once again rained on their parade. We just won't go away!
Beat Brentford then Scum will play their 2nd leg the following night....will they bottle it again? Shades of years gone by shining bright.

https://twitter.com/matthewjamesali/status/1286033801177595905?s=21

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back